3 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

6 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

7 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

Who's our June/July cover girl? Bella Thorne! And she's chatting live with Y-O-U

We can’t keep our lips zipped any longer! We’re super excited to announce that Bella Thorne is our latest cover girl. That’s right, she’ll be...

#GLbella, what r ur most fave trends at the moment? And how do u maintain such a perfect figure, I have cut down on every junk food possible to maintain mine.

by fawn4ever on 5/8/2013 7:38:58 AM

How did you get started? Who inspires you the most. Ps. I love you and Zendaya.

by hgrules on 5/7/2013 9:34:43 PM

hi bella big fan. who inspires you to be the person you are today?

by shayli123 on 5/6/2013 6:34:46 PM

Oh...my....GOSH! Can't wait thx Bella

by kacieluvs2dance on 5/6/2013 4:30:10 PM

How did you become who you are today( mostly an actress)

by Chrissy23 on 5/6/2013 1:52:47 AM

I know you weren't a dancer before you did shake it up.were you nervous you couldn't do the show even when you had no experience in dancing?

by Chrissy23 on 5/6/2013 1:51:54 AM

How is your relationship with Tristan Klier? I admire how your relationship is still going. What do you do to keep a relationship long lasting and healthy?

by vln2723 on 5/5/2013 6:35:57 PM

How do you deal with people that tell you that you cant do it?

by Gl1tterg1rl on 5/5/2013 5:09:33 PM

I can't wait I hope I get there on time though cause my birthday is right after may 9th

by Zaraya13 on 5/5/2013 11:12:54 AM

What made you decide to go down this pathway into becoming an actress?

by Emilicious on 5/4/2013 11:50:32 PM