1 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

4 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

5 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

Play hard to get--without coming off snooty

I have this crush on this one guy on Student Council. The problem is I'm an idiot when I'm around him. When we were leaving a...

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
First and foremost, i have posted a bunch of comments but i never seem to get replies! so here it goes:
I have a crush on this guy. He is nice (most of the time, he makes SOME mean jokes, but in a jokingly way) funny and smart. We both are into music too. We are friends and all and i think he MIGHT like me. Also, he is one of my friends twin brother, another friends ex and another friends bgf. We talk all the time and i really like him. What should i do? Flirt? Be funny? (which I've tried and it seems to work) dress myself up? I DONT KNOW!
PLEASE PLEASE REPLY!

Hey girlie! Hang with him more! It seems like you have a lot in common and enjoy each others company, so try to flirt with him and show him that you like him. When he feels like his feelings are reciprocated, he'll be more likely to vocalize his feelings for you. I hope this helps! BTW wearing cute outfits is always fun, but don't do it for him, do it for yourself! xx

Hannah M

by violagirl115 on 5/15/2013 8:00:07 PM

Want to know what He's thinking? Join my club: Dear Ms.Piggie! I ask your questions (anonymously of course!) to my guy friends so you get advise from real guys who actually know what they're talking about!

by savy88 on 5/11/2013 9:07:14 PM

There's this guy I think is cute and I want to get to know him better. Two problems: 1)I've never talked to him at ALL 2)He's a 9th grade sax, I'm an 8th grade flute. We're both in marching band. How do I talk to him without it being awkward? Should I get 1 of my friends to introduce us in a casual way?

Hey girlie! If you've never talked to him before, and you guys have friends in common, I'd say that's definitely the best way to go.
Florence N.

by puella94 on 5/9/2013 7:38:46 PM

My friend told me about this guy who goes to this other school, she sent me a photo.. He sounds sweet and nerdy like me. We sound like we have a lot in common! Now ever night I have a dream about with like a wedding day or just a date! I don't know if it is normal or not? I'm in 7th grade almost 8th and in 9th we might meet? What if it happens for that long? Am I just crazy? Help please!

by fseal22 on 5/7/2013 10:09:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD I really liked this guy about a year ago, but we texted WAY too much, never talked in person and my friends kinda chased him away(they texted him too much, partly my fault). Anyways, now I know what to do and what not to do when I like someone and I literally just started liking him over this past weekend. we actually talk decently in person now but I won't see him for a while...and he's been dating this girl for like 6 months. what do I do? I don't think this is gonna pass easily, and chances are the relationship won't last right?

Hey karategir78, if he's just friends with the girl that's cool. If it is something more serious than I would leave him alone. You don't wanna cause any relationship drama with him and the girl. Settle for being his friend and if you can't then you make have to distance yourself from him. It is a really good thing that you two have put the past behind you. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by karategirl78 on 5/7/2013 7:32:27 PM

CALLING ALL HOMESCHOOLED GIRLS
Hey gals! Homeschooling can be tough, but it can be really awesome. Come join my new club "Homeschooled Girls Rock" It's brand new, so current there are no members but hopefully you can change that!!!! It would mean alot to me! Thanks so much!!!! Smile

by Ralinia on 5/7/2013 1:44:04 PM

by Emilicious on 5/7/2013 12:44:47 AM

Hey! If you clicked on this article you might be interested in my club Legit Boy Advice! Its just like it sounds, me and my team give you advice with the best of our ability about guys! Now, this isn't just any other old boy club, this is also a place were you can ask real boys..YES real boys! I have 5 brothers (yes I know, cray cray!) and I am POSITIVE I have each age group you have questions for! So come stop by! I will personally do the favor of asking them your questions about ANYTHING! Hope you join! *Positions are also open!*

by Chloe<3 on 5/6/2013 9:36:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
This one boy likes me, but I don't really like him back. He makes me feel uncomfortable; he's always TOUCHING me. And then I come off snooty. For instance, on Friday he tried to give me a back-rub and a hug when I was walking to the bus with my friend. I was so embarrased and people were staring so I said "Get your hands off me, Taylor!" He asked me why, so I said "Becuase it's creepy!" And if that wasn't snooty enough, when he tried to hug me in class I walked away. He was like "Why'd you walk away?" and I was like "Because you're in my way". I am known as a really nice girl, and I want to be nice to him too, but as I've already said, he makes me uncomfortable.

Hey girlie, instead of saying things that might come off as snooty or mean, just tell him that it makes you feel uncomfortable when people touch you. Not everyone likes to be hugged and touched all the time, and that's ok. You just need him to understand that too.

Lauren T.

by beautiful_me13 on 5/6/2013 8:31:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I got my crush's number (hooray!) and we have texted a lot since (two days ago). We go for a while with good conversation but then it dies down and seems awkward. When we talk in person we never run out of things to say. I really like him and want to keep texting him, but I don't know how to spark the conversation again. Advice???
Thanks

Hey girlie, just text him something simple. Ask him what he's up to or how his day was. It's easy, natural and it'll get things started.

Lauren T.