9 HOURS AGO Bring a little pink power to your room this weeked with this #DIY fringe! : http://t.co/AH3flKhJ12 pic.twitter.com/3EhHDkh1vO

10 HOURS AGO How are you celebrating your long weekend?๐Ÿ‘™ ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

11 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What @taylorswift13 song *totally* describes your life? http://t.co/f2HvFJ2qDU pic.twitter.com/h14UERyUoJ

COMMENTS

Music lovers unite with The Lucy Variations

Sara Zarr’s new novel, The Lucy Variations, offers a balance of drama, music and self-discovery. Regardless of her prodigy status, 16-year-old Lucy Beck-Moreau is unable to save her elderly piano...

I can play flute, piano/keyboard, guitar (acoustic and electric), drums, violin, and viola. I just learned one, then wanted to learn another so I just kept adding instruments and now I am working on learning trumpet! I can sing too, like I have a very big range and singing is probably what I enjoy the most. I love that feeling you get when you hit a note and it just sounds so smooth.

by allicat13 on 6/5/2013 10:37:03 AM

I play french horn, trumpet, and flute. It would be so cool to be able to play guitar though! I sing as well, and you can't exactly play the flute while singing if you're trying an acoustiv version of a song LOL x)

by kenzi143 on 5/27/2013 8:53:40 PM

I play the violin and taught myself piano but i really want to learn guitar!!

by orlandobloomrocks on 5/18/2013 7:54:13 AM

I already play flute. I'm not dying to play any other instrument, but sax might be fun. I don't have much time to learn anything else because I'm starting marching band this year... maybe I'll beg my mom for a piccolo, switch it up a little Smile

by puella94 on 5/7/2013 7:42:04 PM

I would love to follow her lead and learn piano, but the instrument I'm really dying to learn to play is guitar.

by supersingershannon on 5/6/2013 9:50:58 PM

I play flute, piano and guitar! I love them, except as of late I have not practiced...at all...band concert is soon too! I love music!

by LLL328 on 5/6/2013 8:25:04 PM

luvmonkey1313 - I play guitar and sax too! Also I play the clarinet and am teaching myself piano.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 5/6/2013 7:28:25 PM

I want a older sister like that. I only play the guitar, but I know a little bit of recorder and guitar. I wanna continue learning musical instruments.

by likeashinobi on 5/6/2013 7:19:58 PM

I already play guitar and alto saxophone. I don't honestly want to play another instrument.

by luvmonkey1313 on 5/6/2013 6:22:35 PM