3 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

6 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

7 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

The easiest way to give back? A philanthroparty!

Lulu Cerone has been raising money for causes since she was about five years old. Her first mission? Lemonade stands with neighborhood friends. Nowadays, she's...

Mod Mod Mod I figured out the whole shirt situation. (Check out my other comments on this article) They can do it for me and for only $15! Which is really surprising since I am putting ten peoples names on it. I don't need a minimum number of shirts either! Now I just need to put my plan into action! Any advice? I always get nervous about asking.

I'm so happy that you found a great deal! Maybe you can get some help from a friend or a parent to help you organize everything so its perfect for when you want to place your order. Good luck!

Elizabeth K.

by 15hayhay on 5/9/2013 10:33:16 PM

Mod Mod Mod I am sorry about asking the same thing over and over again! But how do I bring it up that I want the shirt? It is something that I really want to do. And since it has the players names on it I want to wear it to school. But the school year is winding down. They are the Seniors and they won't be back next year. I just need to know how to talk to her about it.

Hey girl, you should approach her in a nice, mature way and explain why it is so important to you. You could talk to her about it during dinner or some other time, just make sure you have her full attention. xx

Caroline M.

by 15hayhay on 5/8/2013 4:59:32 PM

Advice Queen:khaotickaitlin
I've pretty much been through it all...Don't hesitate to ask! I love helping people! Caroline M.

by khaotickaitlin on 5/8/2013 4:51:29 PM

Mod Mod Mod I have the comments about the shirt. I started emailing a place about making the shirt. I asked if they could make it and how much it would cost. She asked how many I need and when I need them. I said I only need one and want to come by soon to order it. What should I do next. I never know how to tell my parents about my ideas like this. I tell my friends but other than that I keep it under wraps. I really want to get this done. And what if I need a minimum number of shirts? Then what do I do? I want this shirt to be totally original. I want to be the only one to have it. I don't know if there is a minimum or not. I just emailed her back. Thanks!

Hey babe! If you need a minimum number of shirts, that makes it tough to be the only one to have it. You might want to think about getting some friends involved and you could ask them to let you wear the shirt first and then they could join in later! But otherwise you might be stuck with a lot of extra shirts and it might be more expensive. I would talk to your parents once you have the whole thing figured out. xo

Caroline M.

by 15hayhay on 5/8/2013 4:02:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My comment from yesterday didn't show up on this article It's pretty important, so can you please answer it! I know you moderators are busy and try to get all the questions I asked about are some major sources of stress in my life at the moment. Thank u so much!

Sometimes comments slip through the cracks, I'm very sorry hon. Try resending and we'll get to it asap! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by auslly123 on 5/7/2013 9:59:28 PM

she's so inspiring! i've always wanted to help out, and philanthroparties are such a great idea!

by lunarbeauty on 5/7/2013 5:19:42 PM

Mod Mod Mod (Another question about the shirt) It is going to be a football shirt that has the ten Senior football players names on it. I see most of them during school so that why I want to get it really soon. What are some creative ways of getting them to notice that their names are on the shirt?

Hey girlie, just wearing it around school is going to get them to notice. Sit in front of them in class or intentionally walk in front of them and they'll read your shirt and see their names.

Lauren T.

by 15hayhay on 5/6/2013 6:00:29 PM

Mod Mod Mod I really want to get this shirt made that is a football shirt that would have my school's name on it. With some other stuff. How should I ask my mom about going and getting one made? I really need it like now because I want to wear it multiple times before the school year ends. Please help! Thanks Mod!

Hey girlie, just ask her. Do your research first to find out where you'll need to go to get it done and how much it will cost. Showing your mom that you've already figured everything else will show her much you really want it.

Lauren T.

by 15hayhay on 5/6/2013 5:50:14 PM

mod mod mod
this has nothing to do with the article, but i have...stretch marks. on my hips, booty, inner and outer thighs, boobs, EVERYWHERE! i wear a size small in tops and six in pants, plus i'm a 32c so why are they even there? there're super super embarrassing. i never wear shorts, bikinis, v-necks, or crop tops because i don't want people to see them. on sunday, i was jumping on the trampoline with my bff and my shirt came up and she saw them. she asked what they were, and i lied and said it was a birthmark. how can i make them go away?? they're really dark and extremely noticeable.
btw, i'm 14. and i really do not want to talk to anybody (as in my mom or doctor)about it. plus, i'm broke so i can't go buy a cream or something from the store -- i literally have no money.
thanks mod!

Hey girlie, find a lotion with shea butter. You'll have to get it from the store, but it's pretty inexpensive. Rub it on your stretch marks twice a day everyday and you should start to see a difference.

Lauren T.