11 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

14 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

15 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

The kid is all bright

I had tryouts for the school musicals, and my mom told what parts I had gotten called back for. That made me really depressed. I went to...

mod!
So i Really like this guy and all my other friends are friends with him and talk with him a lot and have his number but they don't him. How do i get his number or talk to him in a casual way? Thanks!

by Prim13 on 5/10/2013 9:11:39 PM

How do you submit something like this

Hey! Beneath the post, you'll see a blue button that says "Submit Your Own". Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by Jules1399 on 5/10/2013 4:25:27 PM

Advice Queen:khaotickaitlin
I've pretty much been through it all... Don't hesitate to ask! I love helping people! Caroline M.

by khaotickaitlin on 5/8/2013 4:50:53 PM

@fabina962- well I have stage fright and we have to audition in front of EVERYONE, and everyone says I have great talent and I got called back for supporting roles. Plus I just really hate call backs, for me it's like more torture.

by lavlo on 5/8/2013 1:45:30 PM

What a nice guy, he sounds like a guy you should get to know better. Who knows what will happen from there.

by fashionqn on 5/7/2013 10:38:37 PM

by Emilicious on 5/7/2013 9:27:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
So had had my first boyfriend and we were dating for about 3 months then he said we should go ona break and i was devasted i cried. so he told his best friend we wanted to break up and i said no but i didnt i said i had to think about it. so later i said we should take a break and i thougjt breaks r tempoary and we'd get back together but 5 days later he told his friends he has another gf i front of me!!! and i asked him about and he said he was just good at getting girls.. so i feel like i will never have another bf.how can i boost my confidence.i feel like i'll be lonely for the rest of my life..
PLEASE HELP ME

Well first of all everything that he just did to you was NOT your fault. He sounds like a huge jerk and he can get all the girls he wants but he has no idea how to be a respectful boyfriend. That relationship won't last. Now onto you - you are perfect the way you are and you will find someone else. Just because one jerk cant appreciate you doesnt mean there isn't anything to appreciate. Just focus on you and enjoy being young. Your prince charming will come along I promise. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Monet428 on 5/7/2013 9:08:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD is it weird to practice two religions at once? I am a Buddhist who goes to a Catholic school and I am so exposed to their practices. I even take a class on Catholicism. Now I'm starting to believe more in God but I'm still loyal to Buddha. I feel this is really odd of me. Should I just stick to believing in my original religion?

Hey PuppyCT, no that's not weird at all. You should decide what you'd like to believe for yourself. I too believe in God but practice Buddhist teachings. Whatever feels right to you, practice that. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by PuppyCT on 5/7/2013 8:43:43 PM

hey mod, Preferably Lynae P.,
how do i love myself w/out being too stuck up and selfish? How do i stay balanced?

Hey Icecreamluver, I think it has to do with appreciating things about yourself and other people. Cocky people are the ones who think they're better than everyone else. As long as you remember you're unique but a normal person like others, you'll be fine. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Icecreamluver on 5/7/2013 8:27:45 PM

MOD MOD MODERATOR
I need to get over a guy. I've liked him forever and I've tried many ways of getting over him, stopping all conversations, eye contact, and any situations where we run into each other. It doesn't work. Whenever I see him in the hall (which is never on purpose) my heart beats really fast and I feel so flustered like I want to impress him. He went on a date with another girl a few weeks ago, which I was expecting. I used to think he liked me, but not so much anymore. Whenever I say hi he always smiles so big, and I know he's a friendly guy, maybe his friendliness is just coming off flirty to me? And I texted him happy birthday (on his birthday obviously) and he could have just replied with thanks Gretchen! But he said thanks Gretchen and asked how I was. We talked for a while but he has never texted me first. He would always act so nicely to me last year and I can't get over it. Whenever I see the girl he went on a date with I want to rip her head off. HELP!

Hey Gigilove321, sometimes it's best that we don't fight feelings but let them run their course instead. It's only normal for you to feel jealous and angry towards the girl your crush is dating. I think it's better you get those feelings out, maybe through writing, drawing or whatever it is you enjoy doing. That way you can get over them and move on. Trust me, those feelings will go away eventually. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.