3 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

5 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

6 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

The kid is all bright

I had tryouts for the school musicals, and my mom told what parts I had gotten called back for. That made me really depressed. I went to...

mod!
So i Really like this guy and all my other friends are friends with him and talk with him a lot and have his number but they don't him. How do i get his number or talk to him in a casual way? Thanks!

by Prim13 on 5/10/2013 9:11:39 PM

How do you submit something like this

Hey! Beneath the post, you'll see a blue button that says "Submit Your Own". Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by Jules1399 on 5/10/2013 4:25:27 PM

Advice Queen:khaotickaitlin
I've pretty much been through it all... Don't hesitate to ask! I love helping people! Caroline M.

by khaotickaitlin on 5/8/2013 4:50:53 PM

@fabina962- well I have stage fright and we have to audition in front of EVERYONE, and everyone says I have great talent and I got called back for supporting roles. Plus I just really hate call backs, for me it's like more torture.

by lavlo on 5/8/2013 1:45:30 PM

What a nice guy, he sounds like a guy you should get to know better. Who knows what will happen from there.

by fashionqn on 5/7/2013 10:38:37 PM

by Emilicious on 5/7/2013 9:27:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
So had had my first boyfriend and we were dating for about 3 months then he said we should go ona break and i was devasted i cried. so he told his best friend we wanted to break up and i said no but i didnt i said i had to think about it. so later i said we should take a break and i thougjt breaks r tempoary and we'd get back together but 5 days later he told his friends he has another gf i front of me!!! and i asked him about and he said he was just good at getting girls.. so i feel like i will never have another bf.how can i boost my confidence.i feel like i'll be lonely for the rest of my life..
PLEASE HELP ME

Well first of all everything that he just did to you was NOT your fault. He sounds like a huge jerk and he can get all the girls he wants but he has no idea how to be a respectful boyfriend. That relationship won't last. Now onto you - you are perfect the way you are and you will find someone else. Just because one jerk cant appreciate you doesnt mean there isn't anything to appreciate. Just focus on you and enjoy being young. Your prince charming will come along I promise. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Monet428 on 5/7/2013 9:08:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD is it weird to practice two religions at once? I am a Buddhist who goes to a Catholic school and I am so exposed to their practices. I even take a class on Catholicism. Now I'm starting to believe more in God but I'm still loyal to Buddha. I feel this is really odd of me. Should I just stick to believing in my original religion?

Hey PuppyCT, no that's not weird at all. You should decide what you'd like to believe for yourself. I too believe in God but practice Buddhist teachings. Whatever feels right to you, practice that. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by PuppyCT on 5/7/2013 8:43:43 PM

hey mod, Preferably Lynae P.,
how do i love myself w/out being too stuck up and selfish? How do i stay balanced?

Hey Icecreamluver, I think it has to do with appreciating things about yourself and other people. Cocky people are the ones who think they're better than everyone else. As long as you remember you're unique but a normal person like others, you'll be fine. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Icecreamluver on 5/7/2013 8:27:45 PM

MOD MOD MODERATOR
I need to get over a guy. I've liked him forever and I've tried many ways of getting over him, stopping all conversations, eye contact, and any situations where we run into each other. It doesn't work. Whenever I see him in the hall (which is never on purpose) my heart beats really fast and I feel so flustered like I want to impress him. He went on a date with another girl a few weeks ago, which I was expecting. I used to think he liked me, but not so much anymore. Whenever I say hi he always smiles so big, and I know he's a friendly guy, maybe his friendliness is just coming off flirty to me? And I texted him happy birthday (on his birthday obviously) and he could have just replied with thanks Gretchen! But he said thanks Gretchen and asked how I was. We talked for a while but he has never texted me first. He would always act so nicely to me last year and I can't get over it. Whenever I see the girl he went on a date with I want to rip her head off. HELP!

Hey Gigilove321, sometimes it's best that we don't fight feelings but let them run their course instead. It's only normal for you to feel jealous and angry towards the girl your crush is dating. I think it's better you get those feelings out, maybe through writing, drawing or whatever it is you enjoy doing. That way you can get over them and move on. Trust me, those feelings will go away eventually. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Gigilove321 on 5/7/2013 8:25:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I like this guy and we talk on facebook a lot. We have said how we should go to the movie Iron Man 3 together, but we haven't made official plans. Yesterday he asked if I'd be busy tomorrow night, but then he dropped the subject after a minute even though I wasn't busy besides homework. I like him a lot am I've developed a crush on him. Do you think he could be scared to ask me out? Also, bringing up that we should go together he seemed shy about, although he brought it up, not me. What do you think is he just getting nervous?

Hey pugglegirl1008, aww yeah I think he's a little nervous to ask you out. Sounds like he got kinda close yesterday though. He's nervous for the same reasons you are. You both like each other and want to make a good impression. Make him feel a little better and make the first move. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 5/7/2013 7:10:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ok so i reallyyyy like this guy..i might love him...but im not sure. anyways I have liked him since September and we have had an on and off thing where he likes me then he doesnt like me and it just keeps going back and forth. so my best friend started liking him too and they had a thing in december even though she knew i liked him...then they stopped having a thing...then it started back up in february. he told her he liked me and that he was going to ask me out. i was so happy, but then she just had to text him and flirt with him. he never asked me out. now they have a thing again. we were texting today and i was happy because he was flirting with me and then she read all of our messages and took my phone...then she texted him. she is being an awful friend and i confronted her but she thinks im overreacting...i have no idea what to do. please help me

by zeus11 on 5/7/2013 5:39:22 PM

Mod?
I have a question that won't leave me alone. I obsessed w/ knowing what i look like to another person's point of view not including my friends and family. I gotta know if i have a chance w/ anybody.Im not trying to be vain or selfish but it's something i just gotta know even though i don't care of what ppl think of me. (this being the only exception But every1 says "everybody's beautiful in there own way"...etc but theres obviously ppl who r differnt than others. i dont know if this makes any difference but one time this cute guy talked to me (once) but i just want to know how i stop this stupid obesssion but i want an answer. please help me, this question won't leave me alone

Hey Icecreamluver, don't apologize I know exactly how you feel. First thing first (which will sound cliché and annoying lol) is that you love yourself. If you have true confidence in the way you look it won't matter how anyone else perceives you. If you want to see what others see when they look at you, take a few pictures of yourself or check yourself out in mirrors when you're shopping or at other public places. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Icecreamluver on 5/7/2013 5:36:44 PM

Adorbs

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 5/7/2013 3:15:18 PM

@lavlo- I am confused- why did you get upset about parts you were called back for? It's GOOD to be called back!!!! Smile I mean that in a nice way. Smile

by fabina962 on 5/7/2013 3:11:44 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!! THIS ONE IS MINE!!!!!

by lavlo on 5/7/2013 1:43:16 PM