AN HOUR AGO Give your H2O a MEGA upgrade: http://t.co/Drhd9AIsfS pic.twitter.com/U8aRDAx2P3

2 HOURS AGO This teen is protesting her high school's yoga pants policy: http://t.co/eLHRLkOH9p pic.twitter.com/5kjnQwM6N6

2 HOURS AGO RT @caltabiano_anna: Great interview with @girlslifemag. They're the sweetest! Thank you!! http://t.co/6Edb4HKs8v

COMMENTS

6 awkward Mom moments from our favorite shows and flicks

We love our moms… most of the time. They’re always there to talk, and who doesn’t love a mother-daughter trip to the mall? But around our friends...

Haha, I remember these! My favourite moment has to be the Lizzie McGuire one.
***
Hey, girls! Is there a problem constantly bothering you, like your "argument" with your BFF? Are you stressed by the lemons life's throwing at you? We can help! Join my club, Problem Place. You can post about your life, friends, school, family, guy problems, and much more!
And no matter what, I won't judge. (:
***

by Shadow.Fall691 on 5/10/2013 7:56:46 AM

Haha, I remember these! My favourite moment has to be the Lizzie McGuire one.
***
And no matter what, I won't judge. (:
***

by Shadow.Fall691 on 5/10/2013 7:55:49 AM

A couple summers ago, i spent the week at my my grandparents house.I had to ask my grandma a question, but she was taking a bath.So i knocked on the door before barging in and seeing stuff i didn't want to. But she must've thought someone was knocking on the front door because she came out completely naked and looking for a towel.We stood there for a few seconds until i said, "Let's pretend this never happened," she agreed and i walked away fast.I don't knock on bathroom doors anymore.
xoxo these were hilarious!

by pinterest on 5/8/2013 6:45:51 PM

I remember the Lizzie McGuire one! Haha! that was so funny. xD

by Chloe<3 on 5/8/2013 5:23:22 PM

Advice Queen:khaotickaitlin
I've pretty much been through it all...Don't hesitate to ask! I love helping people! Caroline M.

by khaotickaitlin on 5/8/2013 4:47:52 PM

Lol the mom from Mean Girls was definitely the weirdest hahah

by lucy143247 on 5/8/2013 4:06:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Last night, I was on the computer talking to my dad. When my mom came in to tell me that I still had a test to study for, I told her that it was a task instead. Then she got in an argument, in front of my dad, that I was lying and that I should fess up. I kept telling her that I didn't say that it was a test and that I wasn't lying. In the end she still didn't believe me, embarrassed me in front of my dad, and I would be crying in my pillow. What am I supposed to do? Do I lie that I was lying? What if she tells my other family members?

Hey babe! Honesty is very important, and I am very sorry that your mom didn't believe you. You should try being up front with her, tell her that you weren't lying and were upset by the way she reacted. If you approach this with a good attitude, she will likely respond in a nicer way. Don't sweat it if she tells other family members, I think it was an honest miscommunication that you and your mom can totally work out. Just try to be more clear about what you have on your plate in terms of schoolwork, sometimes parents stress about it too!!
Caroline M.