Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

8 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

9 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

DIY your way to Mom's Day! 9 crafty presents to make right now

This just in: Mom doesn’t want you to spend a lot of money on her Mother’s Day gift. What does she heart the most...

Should the oil for the coconut oil in the lemonade scrub be warm or cold? never made it before so maybe someone knows. thanks

by Njonaslover1 on 5/9/2013 10:10:21 PM

Advice Queen:khaotickaitlin
I've pretty much been through it all.... Don't hesitate to ask! I love helping people! Caroline M.

by khaotickaitlin on 5/8/2013 4:50:35 PM

on the June July issue of GL theirs a recipe for these chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream bars called cookie monster they sound really good but it's hard to read the recipe in the magazine the letters are all cramped into one so if you could post the link to the recipe it would really mean a lot thanks so much 

Hey girlie! The recipe is actually from a book "I Scream Sandwich: Inspired Recipes for the Ultimate Frozen Treat" so if you want that recipe and a bunch of other cool ones, check out that book! xx

Caroline M.

by redvelvetluv on 5/8/2013 10:53:05 AM

Moderator!
The hand heart card is confusing, the way it is weitten. Can you explain it to me?

Hey Kikikim8, yeah those instructions are a little confusing. All you have to do is fold a piece of paper in half (the hamburger way) and trace your hand. Cut it out, but be sure not to cut the folded part. Once you're done open it up and you'll have two hands. Does that make more sense? Let me know if you need more help. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Kikikim8 on 5/7/2013 8:49:35 PM

Mod mod mod
thanks for answering!! One more thing: yesterday, I got so nervous that I didn't say hi to my crush. I almost always do, but I was worried that my breath didn't smell too good and my family was around, so I decided not to say anything to him. He looked like "why aren't you saying hi?", and I felt guilty. At the end of class yesterday, he dropped something and I laughed and smiled at him. Did that make up for not saying hi? Should I explain to him that I didn't want him to get a bad impression of me by smelling my bad breath? Thanks!!

Hey isabellec, I don't think you should apologize about not saying hi. Just take the next opportunity you get to say hello. No worries. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by isabellec on 5/7/2013 8:43:14 PM

Mod mod mod
It seems like my crush likes me back, but what do you think? I first met him at youth group, and he would draw attention to me. I poked fun at him by saying something about his 'socks n sandals'. He laughed, and afterwards, my mom caught him leaning his head out of his car smiling, watching me talk to my friend. The next week, there was an award ceremony at karate. His sis does karate, so he came to see the ceremony. When I walked on the room, he stared. I walked up to him and asked if he was the boy from church. He said yes, but he seemed slightly nervous, which was weird because he's normally outgoing. The next day at karate, I saw him wearing a uniform, and he signed up. Yesterday, he saw me look at some books, and he came over to where I was to 'look' at the books. I saw him looking over a lot. When I did my stretch, he came close to me. When it was time to partner up, he looked at me. Does it sound like he likes me? Thanks!

Hey isabellec, sounds like someone is crushing hard to me! He seems so sweet and shy. I think you should say something. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by isabellec on 5/7/2013 7:11:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Sorry I didn't say which one! lol, it's the one "52 reasons to love mom" with the deck of cards and everything. What supplies do i need for it? Xoxo Smile

Hey charlotte12sky4, I love that idea. For that one you'll need a hole puncher, key chain or any chain that links, permanent marker, and pics of you and your mom or pics you've found online that convey what you love about your mother. Don't forget to add a pinch of love too. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by charlotte12sky4 on 5/7/2013 7:10:11 PM

CALLING ALL HOMESCHOOLED GIRLS
Hi girls! Sometimes being homeschooled can be tough, and other times its really awesome. Come and join my newly created club "Homeschooled Girls Rock" the more girls, the more fun! We talk about anything and everything. Please join or check it out - it would mean alot to me. Thanks so much!

by Ralinia on 5/7/2013 6:05:33 PM

mod mod mod
could I use olive oil or veggie oil instead of the almond oil? and could I substitute lemon juice instead of lemon oil? thanks!

Hey flafla17, I'm no cooking expert but I think those substitutions will work just fine. Maybe experiment with making a small sample for yourself to try out. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by fiafia17 on 5/7/2013 4:58:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
What are all the supplies needed for this project? please list them! Thank you!

Hey charlotte12sky4, which project do you need supplies for? All of them or a specific one? Write me back girly. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.