6 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

9 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

10 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Girl Code: Is it OK to date your BFF's crush?

I like this boy, and my friend does too. I liked him before she did, but I didn’t say anything. He doesn’t like her, and everyone...

Ok so I broke up with this guy because he texted another girl that he loves her while we were dating. After a month though he told me that he was sorry and asked for another chance. I decided to give him another one because I still liked him. Everyone kept saying that he was so mean and I shouldn't go out with him again. I don't know what to do because I really like him and he's not mean to me but he is to everyone else, even my friends and that really bothers me.

by Jellybean2 on 5/26/2013 5:59:33 PM

Mod mod mod mod! OK so my mom says I'm not allowed to date until I'm 16 I think that's totally unfair. I have 4 really good guys who I think I should date. Should I tell her and get in trouble or be a loner for the next 4 years? Help?!

Hey girlie, if one of these good guys wants to date you then talk to her about it. But there's no use in arguing if you don't know that any of them like you too.  So just wait until the right guy comes along to see if you can convince her to change her mind.

Lauren T.

by Jazzmine_Marie 12 on 5/19/2013 5:36:22 PM

Want to know what He's thinking? Join my club: Dear Ms.Piggie! I ask your questions to my guy friends ( anonymously of course!) so that you get the best advice from real guys. Also I answer questions that only a girl should answer and a guy should never be asked( puberty, period, hair, beauty, etc.etc.) Please join!

by savy88 on 5/11/2013 9:17:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
There's this guy whos a really big player. He texts a bunch of different girls and tells them how pretty they are, how much he likes them, etc. He texts me all the time and we flirt a lot. He's nice and stuff, and I already told him I wasn't interested. Is it okay to flirt with him?

Hey girlie! If you don't like him, tell him again that you're not interested in being with a guy who plays girls, and don't flirt with him. Even though it's harmless, flirting with him only pumps up his ego more and makes him feel like you're easy to get. Just ignore his texts and flirtation attempts. I know it sounds silly, but it'll make you feel and look better. Maybe he can get those other girls with a quick text about their looks, but you're not so easy to fool. Guys who are worth getting will see that you respect yourself and be more interested because of it. Good luck! xx

Hannah M

by summergirl21 on 5/9/2013 10:07:01 AM

MODMODMOD
Hey! My boyfriend and I will have been dating for 8 months at the end of this month. I think we're growing aprt slightly. We've only been on 1 date because my schedule is chaotic. I told him that I feel really bad about not being able to hang out. He seemed like he understood, but I still feel guilty. I told him that we might hang out the weekend after next, and it's the last day of school that Friday. What could we do if we get to? I'm always bad about this kind of thing. I'd appreciate your help! Thank you! ^_^

Hey babe! Wow, one date in eight months, this sounds like a really crowded schedule. It's so sweet that he understands how busy you are and sticks with it, but you have to see that it might not be fair to him when you always put him last on your chaotic schedule. Unless you can make a little more time for him, you might want to take a break until you can free up your schedule in order to make more time for your relationship. As for your weekend hangout, fun! Definitely don't plan to go to a movie or any other activity where you don't get to talk or really spend quality time together. I'd suggest getting a picnic together and going for a walk or to a playground. It sounds like little kid stuff, but sometimes getting in touch with your inner child can be super fun! If you're not into that, you could go mini-golfing or bowling, both fun and competitive ways to spend a date. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by KenzieC84 on 5/9/2013 8:03:29 AM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask

by icecream8975 on 5/8/2013 7:50:03 PM

Ok I have a question I keep seeing "mod mod mod" before a question in the comments and its been bugging me what does "mod mod mod" mean?!?!?!!

Caroline M.

by Jules1399 on 5/8/2013 4:56:29 PM

Advice Queen:khaotickaitlin
I've pretty much been through it all... Don't hesitate to ask! I love helping people! Caroline M.

by khaotickaitlin on 5/8/2013 4:47:34 PM

Mod mod mod
I'm running into some boy troubles. There are 3 boys
1. My ex, lets call him #1, he broke up with me in January and now he's back and told me that next time he sees me he's going to ask me out again. I idk if I like him but I like these other boys I'm about to list more. #1 lives about 10 mins away and goes to a school near mine. We text a lot and he flirts with me.
2. Track boy, call him #2, I met him at a track meet a few weeks ago and we exchanged numbers and text everyday. We flirt too. He lives 30 mins away and goes to a school sort of near mine.
3. My friend, #3, I have liked him since October and I just texted him my feelings today. I have always jokingly told him I liked him so at first he didn't believe me. He does now though. He goes to my school.
I don't know what to do and I feel wrong flirting with all of these guys. I also feel like I ruined my friendship with #3 but when I told him I was embarrassed he told me not to be. Any ideas on what to do?

Hey, sweetie! Sounds like you have a lot on your plate... I don't recommend that you keep texting/flirting with multiple boys, it seems like a recipe for disaster! If you can think of one that you really like, tell him that you like him and see where it goes. I understand why you are nervous about #3 because you don't want to loose the friendship. But it was super brave for you to share your feelings, and if he's a true friend and doesn't feel the same way he won't let it destroy your friendship. And if he does feel the same, then the both of you will have to decide where to take it from there. Before you go back to #1, consider the reasons why you broke up in the first place and decide if it's really the best thing for you. I see how #2 is interesting, you just need to decide if you think he is the right match for you. Best of luck, girl!!! xo

Caroline M. Caroline M.

by Ljbdaisy on 5/8/2013 3:03:03 PM

CALLING ALL HOMESCHOOLED GIRLS
Being homeschooled is really awesome, but sometimes it can be tough. Come join my newly created club, "homeschooled girls rock" we talk about everything and anything. It would mean alot to me - thanks so much!!! Smile

by Ralinia on 5/8/2013 10:09:06 AM

Er.. in the pic it looks like the girl on the left has nothing covering her chest xD

by missykp on 5/8/2013 12:17:32 AM