11 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

11 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

17 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

Sweet dresses to wear on Mother's Day

Moms all over the country will be reminded by their children just how much they’re loved this Mother’s Day. It’s a wonderful occasion to spend with the...

The nude flats are cute!

by emma567 on 5/11/2013 7:32:57 PM

I like the first dress1

by emma567 on 5/11/2013 7:31:46 PM

Advice Queen:khaotickaitlin
I've pretty much been through it all.... Don't hesitate to ask! I love helping people! Caroline M.

by khaotickaitlin on 5/8/2013 4:50:15 PM

on the June July issue of GL there was this thing talking about the perfect swimsuit for your body type for example I'm straight up and down I found this really cute monokini online
I'm 108 pounds and 5 5 in a half so I'm pretty tall I know 108 pounds sounds too skinny but believe me my bones are NOT sticking out I'm just built tall and thin but I don't know whether I should get the small or medium I'm on the thinner side but I'm also pretty tall 108 pounds 5 5 in a half what size should I get?

Hey girl! I would recommend going with whichever size you usually wear in bathing suits. If you really can't decide, you could order both and then return the one that doesn't fit! Before you do this, be sure to check out the website's return policy!! xx
Caroline M.

by redvelvetluv on 5/8/2013 12:05:39 PM

Mod Mod Mod
My mom lets me get my underarms waxed but she's all no-no when it comes to getting my legs waxed! She says im too lil and waxing causes hair to come back thicker and stuff. I know the thick hair thing is a myth, but she does not believe me! And bout the too lil' thingie, im 12, i've been getting periods for 1 & half yrs & i wear a bra. So, how do i convince her?

Hey babe! The best thing to do is be honest with your mom, tell her why you want to get your legs waxed and what you think the benefits are. If she still doesn't agree, I think you should just trust her on this one. It might be hard to do now, but sometimes it is important to listen to your mom's opinion. I see how it could bother you that she thinks you're too young to do something, but it is her judgement call. So just be as honest as possible and try to approach the situation in a mature fashion and she might see your point of view. xo

Caroline M.

by LilyBS123 on 5/8/2013 7:55:56 AM

Mod mod!!! I'm not sure what size I am for the prize giveaway prize jean skirt. I take a 4 in Abercrombie and Fitch Jeans and American Eagle Jeans. What size should I enter for?

Hey girl, I would say go with size four because that's what you usually are! Best of luck!!! xx

Caroline M.

by medapop on 5/8/2013 6:25:25 AM

by Emilicious on 5/7/2013 9:26:24 PM

CALLING ALL HOMESCHOOLED GIRLS
Homeschooling can be tough at times, but it can be really fun. Come join my newly created club, "Homeschooled Girls Rock" we talk about everything and anything!! It would mean alot to me if you would join or check it out. Thank you gals so much!!! Smile

by Ralinia on 5/7/2013 8:21:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have really frizzy hair. How can I fix it? Also, my hair is naturally wavy.

Hey -strawberry13, mhmm try getting an anti-frizz shampoo. I know Aussie has some products. Doing a google search on the best shampoos will help you too. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by -strawberry13 on 5/7/2013 8:18:38 PM

How exactly do you have a flirtationship? so my bgf (also my bf ex) asked me out. I wasnt really ready so we settled for a flirtationshiip. buuut we kinda sorta maybe planned on hooking up later. im super nervous but excited since i never kissed anyone before. but i also lost my bf. She despised me now.i lost about 5 good friends. but im happy. is that bad?

Hey xThisGirl13x, are you happy because you lost their friendship or because you have a sorta boyfriend? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.