1 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

2 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

2 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

COMMENTS

6 graphic tees to get ya movin'

Sure, you can toss on your school tee with those yoga pants. But for days when you need an extra boost during your sweat sesh...

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Myself and about thirteen other people that are in my grade were chosen to read speeches we wrote on Wednesday night. It is part of a big end-of-year project that we had to do on a person/event from 1900-1999. I chose George Lucas, who worked on movies like Star Wars and Indiana Jones. Everyone in my grade had to write a speech and read it aloud, but only a handful of us were chosen to read ours again in front of a panel of judges. I wrote a winning speech last year about a trip I took to the Holocaust Museum in Washington DC. However, I felt as if I wrote that speech from my heart and that is why I won. Someone else read it in front of an audience for me, but this time I have my speech all by myself. It isn't as meaningful as my speech last year. Do you have an tips for how I could make my speech emotional and engaging? Thank you in advance!

Hey girlie, I'm sure if you chose George Lucas to write about then he's someone that you care about or at least are very interested in. So you just need to convince your audience that he's as interesting as you think he is. Believe in what you're saying and the audience will believe it too.

Lauren T.

by sabbybellz on 5/26/2013 6:26:50 PM

I have the aeropostle t-shirt and love it!

by sfluv on 5/19/2013 5:09:31 PM

Mod mod mod mod
I didnt know where to post this but my friend was doing my hair 2 nights ago and i was kneeling because im taller than her, well she dropped her curling iron on my legs and i had a blister and it popped so i put a bandaid on it. well when i went to take it off today to clean it off and put a fresh one on a ton of puss and liquids came out i think it took off some skin! what should i do it hurts really bad!?!?!
please help! thanks in advance

Hey girlie, clean it up with some soap and water or rubbing alcohol. Put an antibacterial ointment like Neosporin on it. And try to cover with gauze if you have some instead of a bandaid to help it breathe better. If it doesn't start to look better in a few days, you might want to think about seeing a doctor to make sure it's not infected.

Lauren T.

by millia7 on 5/19/2013 5:09:14 PM

I looooove the weekend warrior one so much!

by cla2611 on 5/19/2013 1:53:02 PM

soo cute!

by myfatsquirrel on 5/19/2013 1:17:58 PM

I love all of these shirts . They are soooo soo cute

by Selenator4ever on 5/18/2013 10:23:53 PM