1 HOURS AGO #SoundOff! What's your stance on smoking? http://t.co/5P2HcJXJTO

2 HOURS AGO Look in on lovescopes, friendship forecasts, and more: http://t.co/z37Z6NffkZ

3 HOURS AGO Why he talks to you on summer vacay—but not in school: http://t.co/QHqdQINuLZ

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Cute and confident Meghan O.

California girl Meghan O. is all about expressing herself. This beauty expert spends her free time creating makeup tutorials on YouTube! She loves to take advantage of...

I'm really not a mean person at all but I think it looks so much better when a girl is wearing natural makeup
the girl in the pic has way to much foundation on
I think it's stunning when a girl wears Natural makeup with a bold lip
but it's not attractive at all when girls cake there faces with makeup
I wish girls would understand that it just looks bad there's no reason to wear that much
makeup unless your like a hooker I'm sorry but it's the truth just like there's no reason at all for 14+16 year old girls to wear mini skirts and super tight tube tops

by redvelvetluv on 5/22/2013 1:13:53 PM

Woot woot, go you confident girl! Don't ever listen to the hate! You look fine, the lipstick is awesome and bold and I can't even tell it's foundation!

by LLL328 on 5/9/2013 8:54:12 PM

OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS ME!!
I am so excited! This is my old account but I figured I would log on and celebrate this. God has given me so many blessings this last year. If wearing makeup makes you feel confident, don't ever let anyone tell you different. It's not about what other people think, it's about what you like and what makes you happy. I wear a full face of foundation everyday and I do not have a "cake face". Smile I properly care for my skin and do not have problems with acne from wearing foundation. If I like the amount of makeup I am wearing, that's all that matters! Smile Girls need to stop slamming one another and start supporting each other.

by :)♥advicebabyboo♥(: on 5/8/2013 9:58:02 PM

I love the lipstick she's wearing in her pic! Great color!

by infinitepineapples on 5/8/2013 6:16:46 PM

Advice Queen:khaotickaitlin
I've pretty much been through it all... Don't hesitate to ask! I love helping people! Caroline M.

by khaotickaitlin on 5/8/2013 4:46:39 PM

Advice Queen:khaotickaitlin
I've pretty much been through it all...Don't hesitate to ask! I love helping people! Caroline M.

by khaotickaitlin on 5/8/2013 4:46:25 PM

There is this boy in my class who is a player. He constantly flirts with girls and calls every one his "best friend". He flirts even if the person who he was just flirting with is sitting next to him. He also lies straight to my face and threatens my guy friends if they get close to one of his "best friends". Any advice on to how to get him to stay away?

Hey girl. You should try talk to him and telling him that you are not OK with what he does and how he handles situations. If he doesn't listen you could take it to a teacher. I see how this could bother you and lead to issues among your friends and what not so I think it is great that you want to confront it. Best of luck! xx

Caroline M.

by lemondancer18 on 5/8/2013 4:04:22 PM

The girl in the pic has way way too much makeup on less IS more
I think it looks awful when I see a girl and her face is all powdery and cakey
girls seem to think the more foundation they put on the better it will look but in truth it just makes them look older and tired it's not good for your skin ether your clogging your pores and getting bacteria into your face that makeup look is what I like to call cake face
also girls should go easy with the eyeliner overly black raccoon eyes are not attractive

by redvelvetluv on 5/8/2013 3:22:22 PM

CALLING HOMESCHOOLED GIRLS
Homeschooling can be awesome, but sometimes it can be tough. Come join my newly created club, "Homeschooled Girls Rock" - the more girls, the more fun!! It would mean alot to me. Thanks so much!!!! Smile

by Ralinia on 5/8/2013 2:21:24 PM