2 HOURS AGO These are the too-real, HILARIOUS stages of hardcore crushing:

5 HOURS AGO Skip the salon and save from $$$ with this easy DIY pedi:

6 HOURS AGO Witch hazel is totally *not* just hocus pocus:

Our 5 fave songs of the week

Some awesome new music vids premiered this week and, trust us, you should probably stop what you’re doing to check them out. From a classic throwback vid...

They should put Clarity by Zedd ft. Foxes

by Katherink on 5/12/2013 9:14:56 PM

I "Chloe (You're The One I Want)"! I've been playing it a lot this week.

by supersingershannon on 5/10/2013 12:04:23 AM

I'm currently in love with Counting Stars by Onerepublic!!

by -strawberry13 on 5/9/2013 8:30:35 PM

I don't like Mosquito but I love Chloe (You're The One I Want) becuase I kind of wish a guy would say that to me. I can get jealous of my older sister.

by puella94 on 5/9/2013 7:10:21 PM

Hey crosbygal87, don't worry about height, I went into high school being 4'10", but now I'm 5'2" and still a freshman. Really no one cares about your height, and there are a ton of advantages to being little! Good luckSmile

by cheerfulcheer on 5/9/2013 6:04:04 PM

the becky G play it again is so entertaining!!

by i<3zoe on 5/9/2013 5:44:14 PM

My friend message for you:
I am short. 5'0 exactly. I start High School next year. What should I do? I'm already scared for the work and now the stress of being a shrimp. Is their anything I can do to grow taller?

Hey babe! Height isn't something you can control. Sorry! But there is a chance you are not done growing yet, in which case you might get a few more inches. Just be confident in yourself and learn to embrace your height. There are plenty of people who are short and love it! As long as you own your height and who you are, you're golden. Best of luck next year, girl xox

Caroline M.

by crosbygal87 on 5/9/2013 4:42:43 PM

Wow the only song I've heard out of all of these is Come and Get It by Selena haha. I've heard it like 6 or 7 times and I still can't decide if I like it or not :p

by maggie183 on 5/9/2013 3:49:14 PM

I love those songs! I am so glad that they were posted on here! : )

by bananaface13 on 5/9/2013 3:11:11 PM

Hey...? What about Bye Bye Bye? I love that song. I heard when I was little.

by char char on 5/9/2013 6:50:33 AM

It's time for your monthly sleepover with the girls. What are you gals going to do?

How do *you* make wishes come true? CLICK HERE to find out—and check out a star-studded new series!

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!