1 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

4 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

5 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Don't bet on it, bozo

I was going out with this guy and one day he accidentally texted me this: "When do I get the $20 for dating that idiot?" So...

Wow.. What a idiot.

by NiallHluver_1 on 7/4/2013 1:38:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD our class had a dance last might and i danced with this boy i really like how do i tell my friends that i really like him because im only 10 and im afraid that they will think that i dont really like him the way i do and also all the other girls like him too so im afraid that he wont like me and i really like him

Hey! you just have to remember that caring what other people think is overrated. You can't help how anyone feels but you, so just try to be this guy's friend and see what happens.

Helen S.

by girly girl07 on 5/18/2013 12:00:09 PM

Hey girlie,

Since your sister's an adult, she can talk and act the way that she wants to. If being around her makes you uncomfortable, you could talk to your parents about it and maybe they could ask her to tone down her language when you're at family gatherings. You could also try to spend time with her when your parents are there, because she might behave differently around them. It's not wrong that you don't like what she says, but since she's an adult she also has the right to make those decisions for herself. I would talk to your parents about how to deal with the situation so you won't have to deal with any awkward situations next time you see her!

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 5/10/2013 11:32:20 PM

JOIN MY CLUB "Our Lost Loved Ones"
Whether you have lost a pet, a family member or friend, come join and talk about it - it helps the pain. A girl shouldn't have to deal with grief all on her own. Losing someone is the worst pain ever.

by Ralinia on 5/9/2013 9:32:57 PM

Jerk

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 5/9/2013 8:43:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD(Helen S)
Thank you I'm pretty good at climbing so I'll just find a tree and camp out there. I'm just afraid it will be awkward around him cuz I get really shy around him

hey! Yeah I know what you mean, sometimes it's just hard to know what to say. But I try to think of it like this: how did you get to know your other friends? Probably just by being you. If this guy's worth crushing on, then he'll like you just for who you are. So try not to think of him as being too critical of you and think of him more as a potential new friend. it'll take the pressure off and I bet you'll feel more confident.

Helen S.

by auslly123 on 5/9/2013 7:35:38 PM

Love the hair of the girl in this picture

by puella94 on 5/9/2013 7:34:54 PM

Ok so i finally got my crushes # (yay) so we've been talking blah blah blah but now I'm worried he's lost interest cause he hasn't texted me back for 2 days! We had this school thing/concert yesterday so is it that or he doesn't want to talk to me any more? Ps I'm not totally sure he has a crush on me.please help! Thanks!

Hey! If you think he likes you try spending more time around him, send out some signals and see how he reacts. Ask if he could ever see you as more than a friend. There's nothing wrong with being direct, and honestly, it saves everyone a lot of time and energy trying to interpret every little hint. If he acts like it's weird, well, you can't help that, and then you'll know for sure how he feels.

Helen S.

by mdenty on 5/9/2013 7:22:32 PM

What a jerk

by mdenty on 5/9/2013 7:14:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I just found out I got in a hunger games club that meets every friday where you act it out and its exactly like the hunger games, but instead of killing people you get hit with foam balls. I normally would be really excited but my crush is also in it and whenever I 'm around him I'm really not athletic! There's also my frenemy who has a habit of pointing out how much better she is than me( sports,smarts, sense of humor,looks,etc.). My crush suggested we form a team and stick together. Do you think this means anything or does he just pity me cuz he'll think I'll really suck at it. I also think it might be awkward in case we both get killed so we have to talk a lot. How can I survive and not be shy and awkward???
Thank you so much!

Hey! take a deep breath, and relax. If you focus on you, and a little less on your crush, you won't feel as nervous around him. W.W.K.D right? What would Katniss do? She would probably look for higher ground, find it, survive, and make friends along the way. I know you can do it, just focus on the game and I bet you'll do really well.

Helen S.