AN HOUR AGO We challenged you to feel better by #July4...but did it work?: http://t.co/bgPwnyKv4n pic.twitter.com/prDxpA5Raw

2 HOURS AGO We promise your period won't attract sharks: http://t.co/H10I4MnO7t pic.twitter.com/e9QDrgjqAY

3 HOURS AGO These #DIY decorations are sure to make sparks fly: http://t.co/xzQIh2Wasv pic.twitter.com/3Ztn27OkAl

COMMENTS

Don't bet on it, bozo

I was going out with this guy and one day he accidentally texted me this: "When do I get the $20 for dating that idiot?" So...

Why are some people so stupid? You're probably really sweet and don't deserve that.

by puella94 on 5/9/2013 7:11:50 PM

mod mod Mod MOd MOD!!!!
omg so i just found out this guy I've been crushing on for like ever likes me back (YAY) and we text and stuff and hes really sweet to me. Well i feel like im boring him and pushing him away so im scared ill lose him!! how do i become more a conversation girl and more interesting? thanks a bunch!!!

hey! The key to keeping any conversation going is asking the right questions. Ask him about his interests, find out what you have in common. People love you talk about themselves, generally so starting a convo should be a piece of cake Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by badatbasketball on 5/9/2013 6:42:59 PM

Major jerk!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be sad for you sweet heart!! Frown to Smile

by char char on 5/9/2013 6:11:31 PM

WOW 1 word -JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!

by funnybunny661 on 5/9/2013 4:19:09 PM

That was not very nice of him to say.

by bananaface13 on 5/9/2013 3:11:51 PM