10 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

13 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

14 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

GL's ultimate prom shopping guide

It’s safe to say that prom is one of the most exciting events of the entire school year. Picking the perf outfit is tough stuff. From trying...

gmkewNtgW

by skyechloskye on 5/11/2013 12:52:38 PM

Just went to my prom last night! It was amazing. I felt so pretty and just danced like no one was watching! And since my date backed out last week i went stag and just partied so much and had so much fun!

by iheartu? on 5/11/2013 11:21:49 AM

My dress shopping tips are to measure yourself if you're ordering online and not to buy a dress unless you absolutely love it and feel completely confident in it.

by supersingershannon on 5/10/2013 11:58:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
I have fine,naturally straight hair. My hair is about 2 inches below my collarbone,and I'm growing it out. I want to change it up a little bit,but nothing too dramatic. No bangs,because I have a round face and I used to have them and hated it. Something to add more texture to my hair is my main concern. I'm also going to shorten it just a little bit because when I got it cut originally,I had an asymmetrical cut so I want it all even. What should I ask my stylist to do?

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could get your hair layered or get side bangs. I would ask the stylist what would look good with your hair and face shape--since they're professionals and can give you expert advice, they'll be able to help you figure out what you want!

Meghan D.

by madmaddie911 on 5/10/2013 10:39:17 PM

This is just a tad late. Lol my school already had their prom

by myfatsquirrel on 5/10/2013 5:40:59 PM

I might be going to prom next year so I will def follow these tips. Smile

by ToxicCrayon on 5/10/2013 4:58:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I need some relationship help :C My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship. It feels like we're drifting away from each other. He knows that it's happening and says that he feels like he's neglecting me. How can I prove that he's not right and fix our drifting? Help! :C

Hey babe! Long distance can be really tough. There are a couple things that can definitely help, though. Try to make a time each week where you talk on the phone, like Monday night at 7:00. That way, you're devoting time each week to your relationship. Always have a time in the near future that you'll be able to see each other, that way you'll have something to look forward to. I also think that letters can be really fun. They're slow (they don't call it snail mail for nothing) but they can be really heartfelt and a cute way to stick together, especially with a lot of distance between you. Mail correspondences give you another thing to look forward to! I hope these tips help! Best of luck Smile xx

Hannah M

by SammehKat on 5/10/2013 3:34:48 PM

Hey blueberry muffins! Please join or check out the homeschooled girls rock club thanks tons 

by redvelvetluv on 5/10/2013 3:10:10 PM