AN HOUR AGO We found the *perfect* sweater weather outfit (inspired by the one and only @karliekloss):

1 HOURS AGO RT @ryanmccartan: Check it out! @girlslifemag exclusive behind the scenes look at #WRITTENINTHESTARS

2 HOURS AGO These #DIY glitter leaves got us like 😍🍁😍🍂

OMG celeb moments of the week

This week’s gossip is juicier than ever! We have a li’l bit of everything—excitement, sadness and insanity. Like, does 1D really need Obama’s bodyguards?! Also, check out...

selena is my idol i can't believe she s callin' it quits.

by lizlizliz on 5/17/2013 8:27:24 AM

that Selenas quiting Frown

by Vera~ on 5/16/2013 6:59:44 PM

Bethany is awesome, that dude better be grateful. Smile

by Katherink on 5/12/2013 9:21:51 PM

I am really sad about Ian and Nina, but maybe it's for the best. I think she has the choice to date anybody she wants I don't think I should pick a random celeb + I can't think of anybody else. Smile

by Katherink on 5/12/2013 9:21:02 PM

YAY! I'm so happy for Bethany! I was watching Soul Surfer last night actually, and there's a part in the movie where she's talking to her mom about someone not liking her and what not because she has no arm and now she's engaged! Hooray for Bethany!

by skullhottie97 on 5/12/2013 12:55:25 AM

I can't believe Bethany hamilton is engaged! That is so exciting! And I really like Sarah Hyland's new haircut Smile

by livswim on 5/11/2013 2:59:48 PM

YES!!!!!!!! Bethany Hamilton is engaged. I LOVE HER!!!!!!! She is a big influence on me and she found someone who loves her for her. I love the movie and the book about her attck. She rocks!

by dancer995 on 5/11/2013 9:12:19 AM

I was super suprised about bethany hamilton.

ok honestly i dont like the song come and get it so...

by 4soccer27 on 5/10/2013 11:47:18 PM

I thought the most surprising news was Bethany Hamilton's engagement. That's so exciting!

by supersingershannon on 5/10/2013 11:43:16 PM

I always thought selena was a better actress than she is a singer until COme and Get it Came out. I love her new, more mature sound and i will be sad if she won't do more wiht this new sound. But, i loved her in her shows and movies. Look forward to seeing more of her there

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 5/10/2013 8:55:17 PM

Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).