1 HOURS AGO "Why don't I like boys?" http://t.co/1iaz5r8cwE

3 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

15 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

COMMENTS

OMG celeb moments of the week

This week’s gossip is juicier than ever! We have a li’l bit of everything—excitement, sadness and insanity. Like, does 1D really need Obama’s bodyguards?! Also, check out...

selena is my idol i can't believe she s callin' it quits.

by lizlizliz on 5/17/2013 8:27:24 AM

that Selenas quiting Frown

by Vera~ on 5/16/2013 6:59:44 PM

Bethany is awesome, that dude better be grateful. Smile

by Katherink on 5/12/2013 9:21:51 PM

I am really sad about Ian and Nina, but maybe it's for the best. I think she has the choice to date anybody she wants I don't think I should pick a random celeb + I can't think of anybody else. Smile

by Katherink on 5/12/2013 9:21:02 PM

YAY! I'm so happy for Bethany! I was watching Soul Surfer last night actually, and there's a part in the movie where she's talking to her mom about someone not liking her and what not because she has no arm and now she's engaged! Hooray for Bethany!

by skullhottie97 on 5/12/2013 12:55:25 AM

I can't believe Bethany hamilton is engaged! That is so exciting! And I really like Sarah Hyland's new haircut Smile

by livswim on 5/11/2013 2:59:48 PM

YES!!!!!!!! Bethany Hamilton is engaged. I LOVE HER!!!!!!! She is a big influence on me and she found someone who loves her for her. I love the movie and the book about her attck. She rocks!

by dancer995 on 5/11/2013 9:12:19 AM

I was super suprised about bethany hamilton.

ok honestly i dont like the song come and get it so...

by 4soccer27 on 5/10/2013 11:47:18 PM

I thought the most surprising news was Bethany Hamilton's engagement. That's so exciting!

by supersingershannon on 5/10/2013 11:43:16 PM

I always thought selena was a better actress than she is a singer until COme and Get it Came out. I love her new, more mature sound and i will be sad if she won't do more wiht this new sound. But, i loved her in her shows and movies. Look forward to seeing more of her there

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 5/10/2013 8:55:17 PM

i love Selena's music!!!She can't stop making amazing music!Keep us up to date on this GL!
xoxo

by pinterest on 5/10/2013 8:09:53 PM

Haha I already knew bethany Hamilton was engaged like a few days before this article so it's not "surprise" to me!!!!!

by Ralinia on 5/10/2013 8:09:26 PM

sereiously selena???

by bookworm2000 on 5/10/2013 6:33:07 PM

noooooo selena!!!

by pussycat103 on 5/10/2013 5:47:35 PM

Sarah Hyland is so beautiful and amazing!! Thanks for including her in this!

by aki2000 on 5/10/2013 5:37:56 PM

I'm surprised Selena is calling it quits on music, especially since Come and Get It is getting a lot of attention. I think she makes a better actress thoughSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 5/10/2013 5:37:25 PM

2 things : 1. where do i look for the winners for the lip smacker contest? i looked but i couldn't find it. and 2. if the bella thorne issue is for june/july then how come its out already?

Hey i<3zoe, mhmm they may be announced next week. Check back for that Winners list girl. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by i<3zoe on 5/10/2013 5:19:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My boyfriend of 3 months broke up with me yesterday. Of course, I'm devastated but I want to move on. My question is what should I do to start feeling better? Also, there was some things he didn't tell me about our break-up(such as how long he's been wanting it and why exactly.) Should I text him and ask him? I feel like it will make me feel better if I get some answers. Thanks!

Hey girl! Sorry to hear about this. It's great that you're ready to feel better, but there's usually a bit of time after a break up where you just feel bad - nothing to do about that, I'm afraid. Focus on hanging out with your friends and doing things that make you happy, be it shopping, cooking, playing sports, or whatever. I know closure seems really important, but there's probably no real reason he broke up with you. Emotions are often confusing and hard to put into words, so I wouldn't ask him for the details. Keep your head up and do things that make you happy! Best of luck xx

Hannah M

by scamp24 on 5/10/2013 3:07:08 PM

I think Selena is doing the right thing, shes more of an actress than a singer imo.

by Chloe<3 on 5/10/2013 10:27:56 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
I feel fat. I'm 4 foot 11, and I weigh 88 pounds and am in 6th grade. My best friend even commented on it and how much skinnier she was than me. People keep calling me skinny but my mom says she just doesn't see me as skinny and that they must have bad eyes. No one even is there to tell me I'm not fat!!! Frown

Hey babe! I can definitely say you are not fat. You have a Body Mass Index of 17.8 which actually classifies you as Underweight. Eat some more protein, girl, you gotta get some meat on your bones! Your best friend should mind her own business. Don't compare yourself to others, including your friends, and don't ask other people their opinion about your weight. If someone discusses your weight, explain to them that things like that are private and you'd rather not talk about things like that. If you're getting regular exercise and eating healthy, and you feel good, you're just fine. Also, 6th grade is a time where you're body is changing a lot, and will be for the next several years. Some girls will be slightly overweight and thin out, while others are initially underweight and fill out. Everyone's body is different, so don't be overly critical of yourself. Even if your mom and friends aren't there to tell you you're thin, tell it to yourself! Every morning, go in front of the mirror and smile at yourself and pay yourself a compliment. It seems silly, but it will make you feel better! Be confident and don't worry Smile xx

Hannah M

by WinnieGirlie on 5/10/2013 12:25:19 AM

by Emilicious on 5/10/2013 12:21:27 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
Some of my friends from soccer are all going to an event and then having a sleepover. They also have birthday parties that I am not invited to. They try to whisper about it so I won't find out but I do. I can't help feeling totally excluded. I know that if I did anything with some girls from our team, I would invite everyone because that's the nice thing to do.

Hey girlie! I know how you feel. It can be very hurtful to feel left out. It sounds like these girls aren't very nice, because they're excluding you from their team parties, which isn't cool. However, if you really like them and they're nice other than this, you might want to try inviting them all over to hang out. Find some yummy foods to eat and have a good time with them, and maybe they'll see that you want to be included. You could also say to one of these girls, preferably the one you're most close with, that you've heard that they have parties sometimes and that they sound like fun. Don't invite yourself, and don't act accusatory, just mention that you'd be interested in being included. If they continue to act mean and exclude you, they're not worth your time. Focus on your school friends or join a different team with girls that are more friendly and inclusive. Best of luck! xx

Hannah M