1 HOURS AGO OMG you gotta check out this #GLgirl's aw-worthy moment: http://t.co/LW6gdod3ZC

2 HOURS AGO So this kid got in trouble for recording himself being bullied?... #IsThisRealLife: http://t.co/rLcLyzslyP

3 HOURS AGO 3 spring staples to spuce up your wardrobe: http://t.co/ehFqBNyswI

COMMENTS

May's Summer Fun Giveway week 1 winners

Whether you're a beach bum or a pool party princess, we've got tops, tees, sunnies and swimsuits that'll make a serious splash this summer. May 3: High...

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I won the wallflower shorts its been 9 weeks and they still didn't come.

Hey girl,

You can e-mail Brittany@girlslife.com to check in about the shorts. xo

Caroline C.

by caelynbaby2020 on 7/1/2013 3:24:52 PM

Hi, I won this, and I still haven't gotten my prize yet!
When do you think it will get here?

Hey girlie, congrats on the win again! If you won, then just wait a little while for all of your information be processed. You should get your prize soon. These things usually take time! xx
Jess D.

by anniejane2000 on 6/14/2013 1:17:27 PM

good job

by unicorn pickle2 on 5/19/2013 9:03:43 PM

Where are the Daddy's Money winners??

by caelynbaby2020 on 5/17/2013 6:23:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I won shorts and I would like to know when I will receive them.

Hey caelynbaby2020, prizes can take anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks to be delivered, so keep checking your mail girl. Congrats on winning! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by caelynbaby2020 on 5/17/2013 6:21:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
When will the Lip Smackers winners be announced? Just curious as to why they haven't yet. Thanks!

Hey girl!  If you won one of our special contests, you will automatically receive your goodies in the mail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. If you have not received your prize after 6 weeks, please e-mailbrittany@girlslife.com. Girls' Life is not responsible for any prizes 12 weeks after the date you have won.

We post winners every Friday afternoon and they should be up before 6 p.m.

Helen S.

by swimmingstar33 on 5/16/2013 5:31:14 PM

Ohmigosh I won the shorts! Thanks so much Girl's Life!!

by Boorific on 5/13/2013 8:59:28 PM

I haven't gotten the shoes I won on march 14 th and no one will reply to the emails. Where are my shoes???

by Britbrit777 on 5/13/2013 6:34:46 PM

I recieved the bag I had won a while back in the mail today, but it wasn't the same bag from the picture on the giveaway calendar. Is that for a reason? Just curious....

Hey Girl! Why don't you email brittany@girlslife.com with a picture of what you got.  It was probs just an accident.

Elizabeth K.

by 10aquamarine on 5/13/2013 4:20:00 PM

I won an extremely cute swimsuit! Never thought I'd win but I did! YESSSS! Laughing

by Avery. (: on 5/12/2013 8:54:26 PM