Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

12 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

13 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

Should you tell him how ya feel before school ends?

I really like this guy in my grade. The problem is, school is ending in a couple weeks. We have mutual friends, so we might run...

MOD MOD MOD Me and my Boyfriend have been dating now for about a month but we have a long distant relationship, we go too different schools and i only see him on Mondays, and Thursdays After school for an hour and i talk to him on Facebook all the time, and on Saturdays he comes to say Hi but not for long cause were both busy. I Really like him and all, but is it bad to still date if were far apart?

Hey girlie! It may be hard to date someone that you don't go to school with but if you really like each other you should def keep dating.  School is almost over so I am sure you will see each other a lot more during the summer.  If you both keep making an effort to hang out more you will be really happy.

Elizabeth K.

by mozilla10 on 5/20/2013 10:48:51 AM

MOD MOD MOD help me if my crush flirts with me andd compliments me and is really nice to me does it mean he likesme well im not sure if he is flirting or being nice and i have no older sister to talk to please help

Hey girlie, it's hard to tell. If he goes out his way to be nice to you, he's probably flirting and might like you. Keep talking to him and see where things go.

Lauren T.

by jazzy232 on 5/19/2013 8:27:30 PM

I am so confused! I really like this boy and he talks to me sometimes and he compliments me and says really nice things and it seems like he is flirting. But he doesn't really talk to me around his friends. He looks like a flirt and when he compliments me his friends say stop flirting with me and I walk away smiling. What should I do? And Im not sure he would like me as much because of my.... weight *cries* Please help. :'( 0.0

by jazzy232 on 5/19/2013 8:24:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I really really realy like this guy~ He is super nice! He asked me to Prom and we just went to Gatsby together... But I can't tell if he likes me or if we are jsut really good friends! A lot of my friends thinks he likes me, and my mom even tells people we're dating!!! I am so confused!! I don't know if I should ask him before school ends, but I am scared if he doesn't it will ruin our friendship.... HELP!!!!!

Hey girlie, it sounds like he probably likes you. And if he didn't specifically ask you to prom as friends, then it might be a date. Wait until after prom and take a chance. Ask him what's going on between the two of you. If it's nothing, then it probably won't be a big deal and won't get in the way of your friendship. But if it's something, then it was definitely worth the risk. And either way at least you'll know and you won't keep wondering.

Lauren T.

by snoopyfan2015 on 5/19/2013 7:36:30 PM

MOD MOD MODERATOR
WELL, the guy I've liked for a year is officially taken. And I am practically broken-hearted. How can I get over him? Please, I have tried everything.

Hey girlie,

Check out this article for tips on getting over a guy: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/10/12/How-can-I-get-over-my-ex.aspx. And while there definitely are tons of other guys who will appreciate how awesome you are, try getting over him by focusing on all the other great things in your life, like your family, friends or summer plans. Fill your schedule spending time with the people you love and focusing on schoolwork, and the right guy will come when the time is right!

Meghan D.

by Gigilove321 on 5/18/2013 9:17:21 PM

i added my crush on ig and I've never met him before and then we started kiking and it was rally playful like emojis and exclamation marks and then he stopped kiking me and out of nowhere like a month later he said "you don't snap chat me back." all serious, and he never replies to mine anyways. so my "best friend" decides to start kiking him and yesterday they hung out at a carnival. I'm so angry at her, this is the 3rd chance I've given her at our friendship and i emptied my heart to her last time about how i thought she was just mean. i don't know how to flirt, i don't know what to do, i don't know how to talk to him, i just have been depressed and i needed some help from a mod or anybody who would listen. please help.

Hey! I know guys seem really important right now, but friendships can last forever if you work at them. Tell your friend how she made you feel. You guys can work through it I promise. I hope this helps! Please feel better soon!

Helen S.

by cantora7789 on 5/18/2013 3:02:55 PM

I am not sure what to do! My dad doesn't let me date, but I really want to! I have a good relationship with him, but I get embarrassed really easily. Even if I am not that embarrassed, my face turns EXTREMELY red! There is this guy that I really like to and I am just so confused!

by H1M2 on 5/18/2013 12:35:42 AM

Mod mod mod mod
There is this guy I have liked since December and my friend told me she caught him staring at me. So I payed a little more attention and I think he has stared at me a couple more times, but he never really talks to me. Anyways, do you think he likes me and if he does what should I do to catch his attention because I'm more of the shy type?

Hey girlie,

It's hard to know whether or not he likes you just from looking at you, because he might just happen to glance at you the same time you do at him! Maybe you could get to know him as friends and see how he acts around you then instead of just relying on glances--invite him to hang out with your friends or to sit with you at lunch! That way, you can learn more about each other in a casual setting and you can also see whether or not he acts flirty. Good luck chica!

Meghan D.

by Mady104 on 5/18/2013 12:08:44 AM

ok so there is this guy that I have had a major crush on since the 6th grade and in 6th grade we were really good friends until I told him I like him...im in eighth grade now and we never talk and if we do its so awkward... I really wanna be friends with him again and just not have it be awkward. there is definitely a chance of that but I don't know like how to get there...HELP

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could invite him to hang out with your friends so it would be less awkward, especially if you have any friends in common. That way you can still talk to him and rebuild your connection but it won't be as awkward since it won't be one on one. Good luck!
Meghan D.

by daynasaur on 5/17/2013 10:41:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
HI, so I have been crushing on this guys and we are pretty good friends, but i want there to be more. He jokes that we will get married and i dont know what to think. What is he trying to say? and also he said he wants to keep in touch over the summer but we dont have each others #s.. Does he want me to ask him, and if so how should i do it to not make it awkward, and also make me feel comfortable cuz im sorta shy.

Hey babe! It sounds like this guy is being flirty. Next time he says that you should keep in touch over the summer, say you think it's a great idea and that you should exchange numbers to make it happen and see where things go from there. Best of luck!! xox

Caroline M.