2 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

3 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

4 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Should you tell him how ya feel before school ends?

I really like this guy in my grade. The problem is, school is ending in a couple weeks. We have mutual friends, so we might run...

MODMODMOD
So I like this guy who just broke up with my good friend. I'm not sure he likes me though. He hangs out with a bunch of other girls. But could things change next year? What gives? Thanks!

Hey girl! It's probably a good move to wait until next year, since he just broke up with your friend. It seems like since he's newly single, he wants to test out the waters, so I'd wait til next year. Things could change by then (a lot of things can happen in a summer!) so take a break from this guy and pick back up next year! Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by Helena Gisele on 5/16/2013 1:49:39 AM

Ok this will be abit long but I need advice. Ok well, this guy asked me out, I don't like him like that, so I told him about my parents rule of no dating til age 16, I am 15 now. The last time someone aaked my out I told them this willand they were dating someone else the next dayFrown. But this guy said he would wait! Now I don't know what isto do. I see him in class everyday. What should I do?

Hey girlie, if you don't like him then you don't want to make a commitment to him that you don't want to keep. Spend this time getting to know him better to see if maybe you really do like him more than you think you do. And then when you turn 16 you can make a real decision.

Lauren T.

by a_school_nerd on 5/12/2013 8:47:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
So I like this guy and I think he likes me too. He always texts me first and stuff. This may sound really dumb but I'm scared of what people will think of us. I'm 5'7 and he's a couple inches shorter. He's also smaller than me i feel like we would look really awkward! He's older than me though but i still feel awkward. Does height and size really matter or am i just over worrying and thinking things?

Hey girlie, all that matters is that you like each other. Size and height doesn't matter. Sure, other people might stare or give you weird looks, but just ignore them. It's not important to your relationship as long as you really like each other.

Lauren T.

by samileigh13 on 5/12/2013 7:58:35 PM

Mod Mod Mod (Preferably a Mod who is good with music)
I am auditioning for a musical, and they want me too sing a song for my audition. My range is from low A (two below middle C ) to high E (9 from middles C) on the piano. I was thinking about doing either Castle on a Cloud or In My Own (both are from Les Mis). Do you have any suggestions for broadway songs I could sing that would show off my range that are kind of slower more than jumpier? Thanks Smile

Hey girlie, I think the two songs that you've chosen sound like good ones. And both of those are my favorites from Les Mis!

Lauren T.

by hermionegirl12 on 5/12/2013 5:40:36 PM

Mod mod mod!!!!!
What does mod mod mod mean????

Hey girl, it's how to get a moderator's attention to answer your questions!
lauren r.

by Jules1399 on 5/12/2013 10:25:31 AM

so my mom bought me this electric shaver and she won't let me use razors. It doesn't get as close as I would like. is there any way i can shave closer with it? and it hurts to shave my armpits with it, is there anyway I can do it without causing like pain or irritation? thank you so much <3

Hey girl, it could just be the type of razor you're using. Also, the hairs you are trying to shave might just be too small to catch the razor. You might have to wait two days rather than shaving just one day.
lauren r.

by potterjay on 5/12/2013 2:25:16 AM

I'm texting my BGF/crush right now and I'm afraid the conversation might start to get boring. What are some topics to bring up that'll be fun to talk about and won't seem forced? Thankss!

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could talk about school or TV/movies/books, or something else casual and natural! And if you think the conversation is coming to an end, it's totally okay to say goodnight and that you'll talk to him soon.

Meghan D.

by xXmissbehavedXx on 5/11/2013 10:53:20 PM

Hey girlie,

If you're not sure how she feels about you, maybe you could try subtle flirting or ask her to dance with you next time your school has a dance and see how she reacts. If you do want to tell her, you could just tell her you still want to be friends no matter how she feels and give her some time to react if she doesn't say anything right away.

Meghan D.

by MuStAcHiO on 5/11/2013 9:20:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Hey, okay I don't know if I should tell my crush I like him! He's in 8th grade and I'm in 7th so he'll be in high school and I won't see him next year so.. Should I tell him??
Thank ya boo!!

Hey girl, its completely up to you. If you want him to know - tell him!

lauren r.

by #1partier on 5/11/2013 10:22:39 AM

This article is perfect for me cause I've been asking my self this question for a while.... Smile thanks !

by XpurplemermaidalexX on 5/11/2013 12:36:22 AM