5 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

8 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

9 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

Help! My BF told everyone we kissed--but we didn't!

My boyfriend is going to all his friends and saying that I'm a great kisser. We've only been going out for a week. I haven't even...

OK so this really mean girl at my school broke up with my bf "for me" twice with me asking her. Then she waited 2-3 days afterwards to tell me she did that. So then I couldn't go explain that to my bf because for one I'm really shy and two he's friends with this mean girl and everyone thinks she's a goody two shoes. But we are back together again now but he won't hold my hand or even hug. I don't know why! I even asked his best friend and he didn't know! I'm to shy to ask him but I'm afraid its because of what that mean girl did. I don't know what to do! I've tried talking to him but I'm so shy and I get so flustered and turn pink and end up asking him what his favourite colour is! HELP!!!

by chaquita on 6/19/2013 4:11:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have a problem. Ok, so there's this guy that I've been really close friends with for a long time..and had a crush on. We are close family friends and he is such a nice guy..in person. The problem is he's started getting really mean online. He's said multiple racist things on Facebook and Twitter and even got into trouble with the school for something he said about a kid at my school's ethnicity. I've known him and his family so well and for so long that I'm in shock that he's appearing to be racist/prejudiced. I don't know what to do about it...I feel really betrayed and confused.
Thanks for any advice

Hey babe! What he is saying online and at school, is def not OK. I understand why you'd be upset about it because you're so close with him. I am sure his parents know about his behavior because he got in trouble with the school, so it is likely that they are trying to get him to stop. If you're comfortable, you could try saying something to him. You could let him know in a nice way that what he is doing is not cool/OK. It might help to hear it from a peer! Best of luck! xx

Caroline M.

by maggie183 on 5/23/2013 3:34:06 PM

Dear Bill and Dave,

Help should I get back together with my ex. I'm still in love with him and he still is with me but my BFF Maddi likes him and he doesn't like her. She doesn't know that. Should I tell her or get back together with him? because she wont let me do both

sincerely I'm confused

by 1D on 5/19/2013 5:48:55 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD so there's this guy, M, and I think he might like me. I think this because he talks to me a lot and we joke around and stuff. Also, we were talking at lunch and his friend was sitting next to us and said, "dude, I thought you only got to talk to her a couple of times!" And he said, "I don't know maybe like 5 or 6 times" and I asked what was going on because I was confused and M said, "I told him I hadn't talked to you that much" and he started to turn kinda red and then said, "he asked me how much I got to talk to you". And his voice was all squeaky. I like him, does it sound like he likes me? What should I say to him tomorrow? Please try to get back to me by tonight! Thank you!

Hey girlie! Hmm, it's a tough call. He's acting super awkward around you, which might be a sign that he's interested. Without knowing more about the situation, I can't make a definitive call about whether he's interested or not, but it sounds like he has a crush on you! If you like him, you should tell him! Good luck! xx

Hannah M

by Carbearweel on 5/15/2013 4:32:26 PM

Hey join my club teen girlie thanks

by I Luv Carson on 5/14/2013 6:58:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD this guy likes me, and I like him back. The only problem is that school's almost over, and by the time we get back he'll be over me. I want to keep him interested in me even after summer. Help!

Hey girlie, get his phone number or facebook or whatever he uses so you can keep talking to him over the summer. See if you can hang out with him and some mutual friends this summer.

Lauren T.

by PuppyCT on 5/13/2013 8:14:49 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! I am getting my first pair of pointe shoes on Friday. I'm nervous because there's a lot of pressure for it to fit perfectly but whats the perfect fit anyways? It's my first pair and I won't know how it's supposed to feel. I also am worried about getting the wrong kind of toe pad.

Hey girlie, when you go to get them, there will be someone to help you find the right fit and get what you need. Talk to your ballet teacher about what you need and how it should feel if you need to.
Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 5/13/2013 7:45:28 PM

Ugh. First I would confront him on this, because I'd be very curious what his explanations would be. Then depending on what he says and if you believe he's really sorry or not..I'd break up with him.

by maggie183 on 5/13/2013 6:34:29 PM

MOD MOD ELIZABETH K.
Thanks so much! Those outfits are soo cute! I'm not able to go shoppingFrown. But thanks anyways!! I'm gonna wear a cute little orange dress with a belt and a white jean jacket I think. I may wear a white shirt that's denim at the top with pearl snap buttons. And skinny jeans, with my black cowboy boots. This is off-topic, but what's a good way to leave him thinking about me? He's really sweet, but he never texts me first. It's always me. He always replies the minute I text him, but I want him to text me first! So what's a good way to make him want to text me first? He knows I like him, and we're pretty flirtatious. Soooo help?

Hey sweetheart! I'm so glad you like my outfits, I def think you should stick with the orange dress. It sounds totes cute Smile Maybe when you leave you can give him a hug or a little kiss on the cheek and ask him to text you later or something.  I'm sure he will get the message Smile

Elizabeth K.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 5/13/2013 2:52:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD ELIZABETH K.
Ok so thanks for the advice you've given me so far. Omg so I'm gonna go on a rant about my crush. He's super sweet. We facetimed last night, and he was being mega adorable!! He's like the sweetest boy ever. He likes me back. He actually told me he liked me. He told my friend he would ask me out. I'm hoping he asks me out Sunday night or morning, which is when I see him next. I've liked him for 4 years. We've known each other that long. He's like one of my best friends. What's a cute flirty outfit that I could put together and wear to church? It doesn't need to be super dressy, but not really casual either. Thanks!!

Hey Girlie- I'm so happy you took my advice! Feel free to ask me anything anytime you need!  This is super exciting about your crush, I'm super jeal Smile I picked a few cute dresses that you could get before Sunday.  They're all from Forever21 and pretty reasonably priced.  If you don't feel like buying anything than just try finding a cute summery dress from your closet.  Be sure to put on a simple sweater to wear during church but can take off once you leave and are hanging out with your soon to be boyf.  Good luck and let me know how it goes, babe!

Elizabeth K.