34 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 win @iHome's iBT28GC Bluetooth color changing dual alarm clock: http://t.co/WW27IL7u6I

1 HOURS AGO LONG LIVE #ALEXRUSSO!!! @selenagomez: http://t.co/Sjy2FP9ZlU

13 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

COMMENTS

I don't want to leave my friends behind when school ends

I’m freaking out. School’s getting close to over and normally I’d be psyched, but next fall, I’m going to high school and my parents are...

My friend is really mean/annoying lately when I'm trying to have a good attitude we get into fights and she makes so mad she thinks she so perfect and she makes me feel like nothing

by Ramona1521 on 6/15/2013 12:36:02 PM

Thank you so much your good at your job haha Smile

Hey girlie, you're so welcome!

Lauren T.

by hinatagal on 5/27/2013 6:27:50 PM

Well they kind of paused for now but my ex best friend who turned into a backstabber always stares at me. She even texted me reminding me about a play we were going to do at the public library. But she's the one who gave me a note instead of saying it to my face she said she didn't wanna be my friend because I was too clingy and didn't wanna deal with my problems when I was there for her through EVERYTHING. And I only told her 1 of my problems I don't like telling people my problems I keep it in a diary.

Hey girlie, just ignore her. She doesn't deserve to be your friend if she's treating you like that. So keep hanging out with your real friends and let this one go.

Lauren T.

by hinatagal on 5/27/2013 6:17:42 PM

So I'm a freshman in high school and I have been through alot this year. From learning about who my true friends are, to being sexually harassed and allegedly harassed.Those problems are thankfully resolved but my best friend backstabbed me and I'm scared to go back to school next fall.I have other friends but I don't want it to be middle school all over again! Theres another school in my district my parents said I can go there if I want since I had to put up with alot of bullying in middle and elementary school and they don't want to see me upset again.
Should I really leave my friends over 5 mean girls and 2 annoying boys?

Hey girlie, that depends on how much of a problem it is for you. If these mean girls torture you and make your life miserable, then you should change schools. Your friends will be there for you whether you go to school together or not.

Lauren T.

by hinatagal on 5/27/2013 6:06:22 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
About 3 weeks ago my crush asked me out. <3 Smile The only problem is my mom doesn't know.. I don't think she would approve of me having a boyfriend at my age. I had a talk with him the other day and we agreed that i need to tell her at some point(he has already told his) But how do i tell her?? thanks! <3

Hey! Just be direct and say, "Hey mom, I met this guy (his name here) and I like him. I think you'd like him too. I was wondering if he and i could go on a casual date some time" and then just talk to her about it. If she seems hesitant reassure her and just talk it out. i bet she won't object Smile

Helen S.

by Peppermintz541 on 5/23/2013 6:54:16 PM

What should I do if I like a guy that doesn't go to my school? He goes to my friends school but she says that he is really annoying and talks like a girl, but the thing is, he is so cute. What should I do to text him? I have his number but he never answers. Help!

by bholo39 on 5/22/2013 5:05:41 PM

I Have issues with My mom. I only see her about 15 days in a month. She always is nice and gets me stuff. But My dad tells me that when I was little that she would leave me alone . I dont want to belive My dad but I dont know what to do. My mom, at least I think she does, care about me but My dad says that she will lie to me and just lure me into moving in with her !!! I dont think that is true

by Boo1 on 5/15/2013 6:27:32 PM

Hey girl! I think it's good that you're at least hearing both sides of the situation. If both your mom and dad care about you, you're very lucky, and judge from your own experience. Until your mom or dad gives you a reason to distrust them, it's safe to believe that they love you to pieces and just want to be with you! Best of luck! xx

Hannah M

by Boo1 on 5/15/2013 6:25:31 PM

Mod mod mod
I got caught cheating on a test. I've never ever cheated! I don't know what got into me. I had vocab words for Spanish on the ground. And my teacher caught me. Now the whole school knows and it only happened this morning. It's because the "popular" mean girl yelled it out in the hallway that I got caught. Now I'm expected to have a Tuesday school which is 4 hours after school. I'm so disappointed in myself. I'm scared to go home because my mom already told me she was super disappointed in me. I don't like it that kids keep coming up to me and asking me if I cheated when they already know the answer. I dont even know what to say to them. I'm really lost and scared and I don't know what to do. I'm so mad at myself! Is there a way for me to stop crying? School ends next week after exams. (I got a 0/35 on the test I took.) thanks

Hey girl! Cheating is never okay, but I think you learned your lesson: it's better to do badly on a test than cheat. Now don't get so down on yourself. We all make mistakes, so just try not to make this one again. If someone asks you if you cheated, either say "I'd rather not talk about it," or "Yeah, it was pretty stupid of me, I'm never doing that again!" As for your mom, she'll be disappointed at first, but as long as you put effort into studying and not cheating again, she'll forget all about this and see that it doesn't define you. Lucky for you, school is ending really soon, and I promise no one will even remember next year. Don't worry - you know that you're not a cheater at heart and that this was just one slip up. Just remember how terrible you feel next time it crosses your mind to sneak some answers! No worries, girl, we all make mistakes Smile xx

Hannah M

by Ljbdaisy on 5/14/2013 11:54:07 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! I'm on a dance company and some girls aren't doing it next year. I will miss them a lot, especially at competitions and over the summer. How can I try to keep in touch? My birthday is in August so I want to have a big pool party with all of them.

Hey girlie, get their cell phone numbers or e-mail addresses so that you can say in touch with them. That way you'll have their contact info so you can invite them to your pool party.

Lauren T.