Bridget M.

is modding

11 MINUTES AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

AN HOUR AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

2 HOURS AGO Potato pancakes > everything: http://t.co/ESlr2xcUjm

COMMENTS

Look. Love. Repeat.

So I told this one guy on a band trip that I liked him. We are great friends, so it was somewhat easy. The only problem...

MODMODMOD
so im really into designing clothes and making my own clothes, and I was really proud of this last skirt I made. It was really pretty, and people were wowed when I said I made it. Well, now every time I wear a skirt or a dress I didnt make, everyone asks if I made it, and when i say no they are dissappointed and walk away. Why? How do I get a different reaction?
Thanks ♥

Hey girlie! It seems like they're really impressed with your talents! They're probably not disappointed, but since they can't talk to you about your craft, they're not sure what to say. If they ask about a skirt that you didn't make, just say: "No, I bought this from ________, but I'm working on _______ right now! I'm very excited about it!" That way, it won't be so awkward. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by emim88 on 5/15/2013 5:34:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay, so the guy I REALLY like (I've liked him since last year) like (maybe was...) my best guy friend. He knew I liked him and he used to like me too. But recently when I was talking to him the other day, he was flirting with me. But today, he asked out my best girl friend!! It made me soo upset! I hide it from her but when I wanted to be alone and she tried to talk to me, I ignored her. After that, when I needed someone, she flat out ignored me and only talked to my ex-boyfriend and ex-best friend. Now, neither of them would talk to me. what made me upset also, was that she had promised me that she wouldn't say yes to him if he ever asked her out. Well, she didn't. But, she ran over to me all giggles and smiles... Please help! My guy friend's family is close to mine and I can't live with it! Please help! Thanks! <3 (Sorry it's so long!)

Hey girlie! You should try talking to your current BFF and let her know why you're upset with her. If she decides to go out with your crush, you can do a few things: you can distance yourself from her or you can try to be happy for her. It really stinks that your best friend and you are having some troubles, but you can totes talk it out. Not many things are worth losing a BFF over! It is already huge that she said no like she promised, but you should def try to talk to her about it. See where she stands and what she is thinking about the whole thing! xx

Caroline M.

by Jaime98766 on 5/15/2013 4:14:26 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
So...i have been a self harmer for 3and a half years know and i cut too deep a little while ago. It has been almost a month but i need a coverup story for the dark red scar that goes up my arm. I have started putting bio oil and scar treatments on it but i cant put makeup over it. What to i tell people about the scar and the time i was gone? Please no long sleeves because of summer. and dont worry i am seeking recovery Thankyou

Hey girlie! I'm glad to know that you're seeking recovery. If anyone asks about your scar, just say you were mauled by a tiger/shark/bear. When they laugh, just say, "Nah I'm just kidding, I got caught in a nasty thorn bush!" I hope this helps, babe! xx

Hannah M

by <3qtpiecatherine<3 on 5/15/2013 10:08:40 AM

That. is. so cute and romantic and omg <3 forever

by Emilicious on 5/15/2013 12:20:15 AM

Why don't things like this EVER happen to me?! :-(

by maggie183 on 5/14/2013 6:54:01 PM

Sooo sweet! I love that saying! Your guy seems like a keeper to me! <3

by beautiful_me13 on 5/14/2013 6:49:57 PM

MOD!!! MOD!!! MOD!!!!
Omgoodness I am having such a bad time in school. ;( I have good grades I sometimes get stressed but not too bad. But, the people at school are nothing like me!! They are doing things people our age shouldn't be doing and everyone is mean and all about facebook and instagram. While I am in to making my own clothes and singing and NO ONE is like me! Like at all! I feel so alone... how can I meet girls like me? And not care about what anyone else thinks? xoxo,
Angel

Well with time you'll get better and just being yourself. I think it's awesome you like making your own clothes. Thats so fantastic actually! Being creative is not bad, its something to be celebrated. So keep being you Angel! I think you sound pretty great. In order to find more girls like you, maybe try joining an art club. That way you meet other creative girls. Also you could try getting involved in theatre or choir, anything that will help showcase that voice of yours. Don't hide! You deserve to be celebrated for the cool things you do. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by angelst.marie on 5/14/2013 5:19:40 PM

When will Hannah M be modding again? I asked her a question that's kinda important but it was after a string of q's so I need her. Just wondering, thanks.

Hey babe, sorry for the late reply. I think you did the right thing for your friend and eventually she will see that. As for the other thing you mentioned, I would definitely tell your school counselor and try to make a weekly time to talk to him or her so you can discuss anything that might be upsetting you. You seem like you're being really mature and on top of the issues on your life right now, so good for you! Continue to deal with your obstacles in such a mature way, you're really on the right track! Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with. Good luck! xx

Hannah M

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 5/14/2013 4:59:36 PM

Hey hon! Sorry about all these troubles you're going through! You did the right thing telling an adult about your friend, and even if she's mad at you now, she'll realize later that you were only looking out for her best interests. As for that other problem you mentioned, I would definitely tell your school counselor and make a regular appointment to see her so you can discuss what might be upsetting you. It seems like you're really on the right track! Good luck! xx Hannah M

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 5/14/2013 3:19:21 PM

Sorry to hear that. Using curse words isn't a good way to express yourself. If they were mad about something, try to ask them to politely tell you if you did anything to upset them. Hope this helps! xx Hannah M

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 5/14/2013 2:54:11 PM