4 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

7 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

8 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

Cute sandals you'll wear all summer

A girl can’t have enough pairs of sweet sandals, right? From sparkly studs to vibrant neon, they go with any and every summer outfit. Snag a pair...

I kind of like them all, I dont know how to choose. I guess that means I need some help in choosing. If I ask my mom she will let ne only get one pair, I think I may need more than that for the summer.

by fashionqn on 5/15/2013 11:02:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am trying to change the positions in my club, but can't find the grey edit button to do it. HELP?? Please. Or can you do it for me? This is for the club "Homeschooled girls rock!" Thanks! Please answer.
p.s. yes i am president and should be able to see it

Hey girl! I checked the Clubs Help page and found this. I hope it helps! xx

How do I update my club's info and post a status update?

After your club has been approved by our mods, you can update your club by clicking on the 'Edit' button next to the 'Invite Someone' button. Clicking 'Edit' will take you to the club update form, where you can change your club's description and your officers' names and titles (but not your club name!). Once you've finished making your changes, click the 'Update Club' button to save them and make them go live. If you want to save your progress but not make your changes live just yet, click 'Approve and Save'  and continue working.

Hannah M

by charlotte12sky4 on 5/15/2013 7:47:14 PM

by Emilicious on 5/15/2013 12:12:25 AM

I want those purple ones with the bow!

by Casey_cookie on 5/14/2013 9:40:29 PM

I have the black ones!

by paigepanda11 on 5/14/2013 5:26:24 PM

I like the black ones!

by rainbowvampire on 5/14/2013 4:44:16 PM

Totally LOVE the starfish sandals!!!

by puella94 on 5/14/2013 4:25:18 PM