6 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

9 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

10 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Do long distance relationships work?

My BF and I meet up at Skateland every Friday night. Last week, he broke the news that his family is moving soon! I cried in...

Mod Mod Mod
I'm a dancer in my friend's quince and I used to dance with her cousin. Lately we've been texting and flirting a lot, but he is two years older than me and lives 40 minutes away. My best friend (who is the cousin of this guy) lives right down the street and he visits her a lot. He's two years older than me but I've gotten to really like him and I think he likes me too... but I'm curious if I should ever be in a long distance relationship with him?

Hey girlie, long distance is hard. But 40 minutes is close enough that you can see each other at least once a week. So it's worth trying out and seeing what happens!

Lauren T.

by cteurkhee on 8/26/2013 7:24:22 PM

Mod, Mod, Mod. Tomorrow is the last day of school so this is a question for next year. I like this guy--he's really cute and funny. The problem is that he doesn't really know me, maybe just my name, and we're not in the same class. And the probability that we'll be in the same class next year are slim. So how am I supposed at least be-friend him? I can't just walk up to him during lunch and start chatting. That would be super awkward and he'd probably be really confused. So what should I do? Will he always be a fantasy or can I get some sparks going?

Of course you can get some sparks going! Try to find out what he's into- maybe he plays for the baseball team, and ya can go to a game? Be friendly, flirt a little bit, and smile at him whenever you see him. Try to strike up a conversation or two, meet some of his friends- you'll be chattin in no time! Good luck, and be yourself!

Melissa T.

by Kem101 on 6/25/2013 4:46:05 PM

they dont work...its hard. i dated a boy in ohio and......well.....he has a baby momma and EVERYTHING!!! dont trust who u cant see.Frown

by hailz1234 on 5/22/2013 10:45:58 AM

MOD MOD
my boy friend, best friend, and I have all been good friends before me and my boyfriend started dating. he used to like my best friend and I always wonder if he still does. they FaceTime all the time and I always feel really alone and I never no who to turn to because they both mean so much to me. I feel like I can't tell her to stop talking to him just so I could be happy. please help me

Hey girlie- You just have to have trust in your best friend and boyfriend.  You should let your BFF know how much you care about your boyf and she should def respect that.  I am sure they are just friends and maybe your BFF is jeal of you!

Elizabeth K.

by distractionrainbow on 5/19/2013 11:49:07 PM

MOD! Okay, so I've developed a crush on a guy over the past few months, and I always thought he might be interested, but suddenly when the girl he liked told him she didn't feel the same, he's been pretty flirtatious and acting genuinely interested towards me. I got his number and "creeper texted" him, and he thought it was really funny and told me we should keep texting. I send him daily cat pictures, and we talk about them and his responses are always long and he obviously enjoys the convos. In school he always stops to talk to me in the halls when he sees me, does a lot of the "touching" thing (in an affectionate way) etc. But he never texts me first. I'm not creepy or persistent when I text him, and he always responds, but should I be concerned? I know he probably still has some feelings for the previously mentioned girl, but I'm driving myself crazy here. I don't want to find out that this is all in my head. HELP!

hey! It's not all in your head, if he's sending you signals he likes you. Trust your instincts Smile

Helen S.

by solosinger7 on 5/18/2013 9:25:12 AM

Mod Mod Mod
So, there's this guys who is my "BGF's". I have a crush on the other one and my other "BGF" has a crush on me. He even asked me if he can "woo" me (ligawan in tagalog). And I don't really like him. And it just happens to be the one I have a crush with and the one who has a crush on me are cousins and they are kind of ugh, close. They were my childhood friends. And I'm getting "OK signals" from the guy who I have a crush with. (Like, we're always chatting in fb, daily phone calls/texting and he's really sweet when we're with each other and sometimes, we "playfully" hug each other or he would put his arms around me sometimes). But, since my "BGF's" are relatives, I don't wanna hurt their feelings. So, what should I do? Thanks a lot! Smile

Hey girlie! If they're really your good friends, I would just stay friends with them and not try to take things to another level. Even if the friend you have a crush on likes you back, he'll probably not pursue you out of respect for his cousin. I would politely tell your friend who likes you that you're not interested, but that you value his friendship. Try to crush on a different guy who isn't already your close friend. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by ilovetaylorswiftyahaveaproblem? on 5/17/2013 5:28:51 AM

I want to flirt with this guy that works at this store but I'm so shy around boys I haven't even said hi to him yet what should I say without getting bashful? I think he likes me because when he sees me his face gets red and he has a little smile on his face if me and my mom need help he comes right over and stands next to me also I noticed that the last time I saw him he was wearing like men's perfume usually when I'm at the store he's not wearing perfume do you think it was to get my attention?

Hey girl! I wouldn't assume that he was wearing perfume to draw your attention - maybe he just felt like trying out a new product. If you like him, just strike up a conversation. Ask him how long he's been working there, if he's gonna keep working there over the summer, etc. If it goes well, ask for his number and see if he's interested in hanging out somewhere other than the store. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by redvelvetluv on 5/16/2013 11:50:34 PM

Are there any ways not to get flustered around my crush? Because whenever I'm around him I'm usually really awkward and obvious and it isn't just me who can notice it,all my friends tell me I am super awkward around him. Later in the day, I always think of cute flirty things to say, but I can never just say them! Is there anyway to just feel confident? It is really making me sad, because I'm really funny and charming(and humble,lol) but I can never show that side of me too him! And it's also weird because sometimes, I feel really confident and cool aroundd him,but usually, I can't say two words to him! How can I just say words to him, without assuming what he's gonna say?
Thank you!

Hey! Some of the best advice advice I ever got was just to fake it til you make it. The truth is you aren't always going to feel confident, but if you just keep a positive attitude and an open mind and heart you can exude confidence even when you're feeling less than sure of yourself. you can do it! good luck girl!

Helen S.

by auslly123 on 5/16/2013 7:12:04 PM

Hello, so I have this huge crush on this guy for since 3rd grade. My mom homeschooled me the end of 4th grade so I haven't been able to talk to him. As you can see by my name I love volleyball so I have been communicating to him through my volleyball friends that are really good friends of his. He has had a bunch of crushes according to my volleyball friend. He knows that I like him I have no clue why I think my friend might have told him. He said he hated me for something I did to one of his close friends/ crush. I really really like him any ideas how to get him to like me? Sorry it is so long. Thank you.

Hey, babe! Sounds like a tough situation, especially because you don't have any direct contact with your crush. I would find out first if he actually dislikes you or if that is just a rumor. And if you did do something to hurt his friend, whether it was an accident or not, you could try to make it better. If you ever get a chance to see him you could try being nice and maybe even flirting with him. But I wouldn't go full force until you really find out this guy's deal. He sounds like he moves from one girl to the next in terms of crushes, and it would stink to be just another girl. You should try to see him in person and see if there is any chemistry. xx

Caroline M.

by volleyballcrazy on 5/16/2013 4:25:18 PM

Mod mod mod
My class is going on a felid trip tomorrow and I just started my period. We're going to be gone all day and I'm staying after school for something so when am I suppose to change it?

Hey girlie! Ugh, that's the worst. Bring a few extra 'pons or pads along in your backpack or purse, and every three hours or so, ask your teacher or tour guide if you can go to the bathroom. If anyone asks why you're going to the bathroom so much, just say that you have a really tiny bladder and drank a ton of water at breakfast! If you're super nervous, double up - wear a pad and put in a tampon. Good luck, and have fun on your field trip! xx

Hannah M