9 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

12 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

13 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

8 BFF Reads: Characters' friendships you won't want to miss

Whether you’ve had one best friend your whole life or a crazy, mix-matched group of buds, there’s always that one person you can fall back on. A...

I would read "Changing my wardrobe" With my BFF. I have read it, and I loved chapters 1-16, but the last two chapters were horrible. I would read it again though.

by AJScupcakegirl on 8/5/2013 1:00:43 AM

by rockchik333 on 5/18/2013 6:54:09 AM

by Emilicious on 5/17/2013 12:35:10 AM

I want to read Freshman Year and Other Unnatural Disasters

by puella94 on 5/16/2013 4:15:36 PM

Yay My Sisters Keeper made the list!! That's my all time favorite book Smile

by maggie183 on 5/16/2013 3:54:23 PM

I would read Bass Ackwards and Belly Up with my BFF. It sounds like a book we'd both really like.

by supersingershannon on 5/16/2013 3:34:13 PM

Mod mod mod
So there's these 2 guys at karate, let's call them C and B. I used to like both of them, and I stopped liking C because he was hot and cold with me. 6 months ago, I told B I liked him, and he gave me his number, but the next day, his friend, aka C, told me that B likes someone else. Now, B has been acting strange around me lately. He's been acting flustered and he talks fast to his friends and he just seems awkward whenever I'm around. C threw something right where I was sitting to get B to come over to me. C and B both sat down close to me and C whispered to B "she was staring at me the whole time!". I said to them "I like secrets". C walked away, but B stayed for a little bit, acting flustered once again. I don't know what that means. My mom said that she thinks that they're trying to find out which one of them I like. I like B, and not C. What does it sound like to you? What should I do? Thanks!

Hey, babe! It sounds like both C and B might have like you. So you should take charge, pick one and see if he likes you back. But proceed with caution because you are dealing with best friends and you would never want to come between them! Good luck! xox

Caroline M.

by isabellec on 5/16/2013 3:09:14 PM

Hey shrimp tempuras! please join or check out my RIP Hachiko club it would really mean a lot to me it's dedicated to the extremely loyal and famous dog in Japan
join if your a fan of Hachi or just love animals in general

by redvelvetluv on 5/16/2013 3:08:10 PM