9 HOURS AGO Hey, West Coast! @rowblanchard + @parisberelc's #InvisibleSister on @DisneyChannel debuts in just 30mins! Who's watching? 👯👤✨💞

11 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

13 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

Find the best bathing suit for your shape

This season feel your best when hitting the pool by throwing on a bathing suit that’s perf for your bod. We’ve got stellar suits for every shape...

I am def built straight up and down from what I read online girls who have this body shape are not happy with it but girls if you have the same body shape as me remember Keira knightly Kate Hudson Reese Witherspoon Cameron Diaz Nicole Kidman along with some other actresses have this body shape all these actresses are very pretty... umm Nicole Kidman got a face lift so yeah but all the actresses I named are stunning

by redvelvetluv on 6/3/2013 12:57:39 PM

So, I have a birth mark on my lower back, and I'm so scrawny my ribs show through my lower chest! My friends always wear cool swimsuits and I'm the one with the most fabric. I now have the choice to remove my birthmark, I will, but my family needs to rank in some cash first. My ribs, well I'm seriously pigging out on junk-food when I'm not busy with something, and it's making me even more skinny. I've tried tankinis and one pieces, but my dream swimsuit I'm not even sure they make. How can I hide my birthmark-until it gets removed-and ribs,-until they finally get covered up-but still have less fabric then usual? Elizabeth K.

by Finifulz12 on 5/19/2013 10:52:38 PM

Ok, so i have like these black looking stretch marks on the side of my thighs (on the side of my hips i guess) and these almost red looking marks on my inner thighs. They have been there since last year kinda, and they're so ugly that i am afraid to wear a swim suit or anything that shows the marks. Why do I have them? How do I get rid of them? ...Thanks in advance! (please reply asap thanks)

Hey chica! I totally feel the stretch mark pain. When I was younger, I had lots of stretch marks around my chest. They were hideous! I was so afraid that they'd never go away. But, I'm happy to report that they've faded so much that I can't even see them anymore. Stretch marks are super common when you're body is growing fast. And while time is really the best solution, you can use cocoa butter to help speed up the fading process. Pick up some in the body lotion aisle.

Becca G.

by nerdy dancer12 on 5/19/2013 9:42:58 PM

I am not skinny nor fat. But i have to admit I have a belly. It isn't that big but it isn't small enough to where I can pull of a bikini. I dont really feel good in bathing suits because I feel insecure about my body. I dont know what type of a bathsuit to wear for this summer.

by Selenator4ever on 5/18/2013 10:52:04 PM

I'm 12 years old and I dont know what shape I am. Can you please describe ALL the shapes to me, so I can identify what I am? Thank you so much!

Helen S.

by Wisegirl1000 on 5/18/2013 4:38:47 PM

I have the same problem as mesuchrecarpendaes. I cannot figure out my figure!  Anyways, I can never find a good bathing suit for me. Could you tell me what figure I am? I have small boobs, a small waist a almost flat stomach. I want, um, a little enhancing for the chest area in my bathing suit. I have one takini-type top that makes me look totally flat. I'm allowed to wear pretty much any style suit. Thanks!!!

Hey girlie,

If you're not sure about what body shape you are, check out this article: . And if you want to draw attention to your top half, you could try wearing a printed top and solid bottom or something with a ruffle/bow/other decoration on top as well. I would try a store that sells pieces separately so that you can mix and match to find something you like!

Meghan D.

by lil'beautylover27 on 5/18/2013 12:41:06 AM

I 13 and I really want to wear a bikini this summer but my mom is hesitant about it. What are some styles of bikinis that are more on the modest side that she might let me wear?

Hey allison667, you could get a tankini, which replaces the skimpy bikini top with a halter or tank top. There are also high waisted or short bottoms for some swimsuits. Maybe a one piece with cut outs will make her feel better. Some girls get really stylish and pair bikini tops with boy swimming trunks. It def gives you a new look and is less revealing. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by allison667 on 5/17/2013 6:59:59 PM

Same for me! I'm pretty busty on top (36C) and I tried a bandeau bikini, but it made my boobs look horrible and saggy. This year, I'm getting an underwire slight push up so that there isn't any sag and no "falling out".

by Blushing-Beauty on 5/17/2013 8:27:31 AM

Mod mod mod
Nothing to do with this really but i have been asking about stuff to do with a school camp recently.But I am really lacking in the fashion department (haha).
I am going into the city and where I live its going to be quite cold but warming up a little at the end of the week. We are going to be doing a lot of activities over 4 days. So what sorta stuff should i wear?? I want to look a little cute coz my crush will be there haha

Hey girl! Where whatever you feel most comfortable in. Maybe cute jeans, a tank, and a sweater? I'm not sure about the actual weather conditions, but try to dress appropriately. I'm sure your crush will like you regardless of what you're wearing. Good luck! xx

Hannah M

by Summalovin on 5/17/2013 4:47:54 AM

by Emilicious on 5/17/2013 12:34:12 AM

Glam up those nails with some glitter. Adding a bit of sparkle to your nail color will leave you looking like a rockstar.
What style will you choose for your perf homecoming hair?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!