3 HOURS AGO Is your cell messing with your memory? http://t.co/qwoUJ7Snsm pic.twitter.com/QPhxIq30S3

4 HOURS AGO Check out the GL editors' skincare secrets: http://t.co/JfKxp63kbw pic.twitter.com/pSVXdL07B8

5 HOURS AGO Add some spunk to your old jeans with this #DIY #sundayfunday #crafternoon: http://t.co/8YwHjfwCC8 pic.twitter.com/IaIDOQfA9i

COMMENTS

GL's Bikini Body Boot Camp is now in session!

Ready for a booty-kicking sweat sesh? Whether the answer to that question is, "You bet!" or "Um, NO!", on Tues., May 21, we've got the...

What are some easy workouts to do that burn the fat in your inner thighs.

Hey speice2, click these links to learn about exercises for your thighs. Hope these help ya!

Lynae P.

by spiece2 on 5/17/2013 7:51:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi! I literally asked a question like a half of an hour ago, but I have another one!! So I signed up to get all of the girl's life emails like the look, get fit fast, GL news, and GL buzz, but I am not receiving them. Is there a reason for this? Thanks! Smile

Hey allicat13, no worries girl ask away! I'm more than happy to help you out! Did you enter your email address correctly? Check to be sure it's correct. Maybe there's something wrong with your email if you typed in right. Have you updated everything? Try sending something from another email to yourself and see if you get it. Let me know if it starts working girl. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by allicat13 on 5/17/2013 7:11:19 PM

Hey. So I think I might like this guy, but I don't have any classes with him! How can I find a way to talk to him? Thanks.
PS
Yesterday, he and this other guy in the grade above us walked by me while I was saying bye to a friend and the older guy was like "Hey do you like him?" and my crush was blushing. IDK what that is supposed to mean. I don't want to lead myself on by thinking that that meant he likes me.

Hey carinamina, when do you see this guy? In the hallways? During lunch in the cafeteria. The next time you spot him take your opportunity to approach him. Mhmm he could like you. Have you ever talked to the guy or his friend before? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by carinaamina on 5/17/2013 6:27:24 PM

i would like to loose a bit of weight on my belly, not much, just to get rid of a bit of bulge. also, my arms are really skinny so i want to build them up a bit. what are some workouts that i can work into my everyday routine?

by lillyd123 on 5/17/2013 4:27:22 PM

by Emilicious on 5/17/2013 12:35:42 AM

Join fit the fun way! Get results the healthy way, no diets allowed!

by XxStarlessNightxX on 5/16/2013 9:44:17 PM

My question for Cassey is: How much should you workout, per day, to loose 20 lbs by the end of the summer?

by aki2000 on 5/16/2013 7:07:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
My mom will not let me text boys and I'm in 7th grade. I really like this guy who I am giving my number to. But idk why my mom won't let me text boys what should I do??

hey girl! The tough truth of being a kid is that you can't get your parental units to do anything. You can however, try to open a dialogue with her about your feelings. Explain your side to her in a non-whiney, calm manner. Don't interrupt her or get angry even if she interrupts you or gets angry. That's unfair, but since she has all the power, it's in your best interest not to antagonize her. As in, you'll be more likely to get what you want if you are really, super mature. If she still says no, accept her decision gracefully. If she sees that you're not going to throw a fit for not getting your way, she'll be more likely to listen next time you want something. good luck!

Helen S.

by #1partier on 5/16/2013 6:29:19 PM

OMG I love Cassey!

by LLL328 on 5/16/2013 4:37:09 PM

My question for Cassey is: What are good workouts to slim down the midsection, and how can you stick to a routine?

by 1Fifie on 5/16/2013 4:09:05 PM