AN HOUR AGO 7 fashion terms you should know going BTS: #WeHeartMakeup http://t.co/RauCFd1QNp

15 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

17 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

COMMENTS

Ed. obsession under $20: Primp out your keyboard

As an editor at GL, I spend a pretty decent amount of time staring at my keyboard (and, hopefully, typing on it). Call me quirky, but...

Totally wish that they made them for pc keyboards and not just apple Tong

by hellokittyhasissues on 6/27/2013 1:47:21 PM

OMG! I NEEDZ!

by Nialler_4_ever on 6/4/2013 3:24:35 PM

http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=13209 FYI: TO GIRLS WHO LOVE THE CLIQUE come join the Soulm8s (I know that's the wrong name but I thinks its the Qtest)

by fashiongirl599 on 5/27/2013 10:40:47 PM

Dear Mod

what is the name of the website in instagram ??

by chacha_mochacha12 on 5/18/2013 11:34:17 AM

this is really awesome and pretty! I like the floral on my Mac white keyboard.

by lalalina on 5/18/2013 11:10:44 AM

by rockchik333 on 5/18/2013 6:50:19 AM

This is so cool!!!

by rainbowsparkle98 on 5/18/2013 1:16:53 AM

I love all of the designs and when you go on the site there are different fonts with the patterns which rocks! I've always wanted to personalize my MacBook Pro! I'm going to be buying a new one soon!! Smile

by lilyyum on 5/18/2013 12:17:47 AM

My keyboard definitely needs this! I might try the floral.

by supersingershannon on 5/17/2013 11:35:14 PM

Too bad they're only for apple laptops Frown

by Sweetie99 on 5/17/2013 3:23:52 PM