10 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

11 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

11 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

Ed. obsession under $20: Primp out your keyboard

As an editor at GL, I spend a pretty decent amount of time staring at my keyboard (and, hopefully, typing on it). Call me quirky, but...

Totally wish that they made them for pc keyboards and not just apple Tong

by hellokittyhasissues on 6/27/2013 1:47:21 PM

OMG! I NEEDZ!

by Nialler_4_ever on 6/4/2013 3:24:35 PM

http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=13209 FYI: TO GIRLS WHO LOVE THE CLIQUE come join the Soulm8s (I know that's the wrong name but I thinks its the Qtest)

by fashiongirl599 on 5/27/2013 10:40:47 PM

Dear Mod

what is the name of the website in instagram ??

by chacha_mochacha12 on 5/18/2013 11:34:17 AM

this is really awesome and pretty! I like the floral on my Mac white keyboard.

by lalalina on 5/18/2013 11:10:44 AM

by rockchik333 on 5/18/2013 6:50:19 AM

This is so cool!!!

by rainbowsparkle98 on 5/18/2013 1:16:53 AM

I love all of the designs and when you go on the site there are different fonts with the patterns which rocks! I've always wanted to personalize my MacBook Pro! I'm going to be buying a new one soon!! Smile

by lilyyum on 5/18/2013 12:17:47 AM

My keyboard definitely needs this! I might try the floral.

by supersingershannon on 5/17/2013 11:35:14 PM

Too bad they're only for apple laptops Frown

by Sweetie99 on 5/17/2013 3:23:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD HANNAH M
I wrote another mod, and it still has t been answered. It was like 45 min ago.

Hey girl, sorry but it doesn't look like the comment went through... Sorry xx

Caroline M.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 5/17/2013 3:22:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD HANNAH M
It was 1000 characters and it was me spazzing about the sweetness of my crushFrown so sad it got lost but too tired to write it out again

Hey girlie! Too bad Frown I'm glad he's so sweet! xx

Hannah M

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 5/17/2013 2:31:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD HANNAH M
I wrote a mod two days ago to you and it hasn't been answered. It was 1000 characters

Sorry girlie! It must have gotten lost! Do you mind sending it again? xx

Hannah M