AN HOUR AGO This kiwi-banana parfait is the perf summer snack: http://t.co/QtAqIIU8sD pic.twitter.com/KjQvWAUXBL

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next BF? http://t.co/VG8aG3qJmW pic.twitter.com/tibq3vTHrH

3 HOURS AGO Got #MemorialDay plans? Be the belle of the BBQ with these sweet outfit ideas: http://t.co/E3G17Tvl1g pic.twitter.com/6omsJqJAl8

COMMENTS

Get gorgeous spring date night makeup

Feeling like your date night makeup routine could use a spring cleaning? Freshen up your look with a pop of neon pink eyeliner and rosy cheeks. Snag...

I used this website to download songs onto my laptop (It is legal) and now I would like to sync the songs onto my iPod. Problem is I have no idea how. The laptop is a mac, and the songs are all in my itunes library. Please help because I would really like some new summer music, and none of my friends know how to help me.

Hey girlie, I am not that tech savvy but here is the number to apple.  1-800-69-27753

Elizabeth K.

by kenbon on 5/20/2013 12:03:02 AM

Mod!!! Smile
I was texting my friend (let's call her Jill) who happens to be my crush's twin sister (let's call him mike). I texted her but for some reason mike replied and told me he was at the store Smile but when I replied and asked if he found anything good he said "I found a radio but more importantly how are you doing?" I replied and we were texting for a while and later he told me he was biking and I told him to not kill himself (cause yaknow biking and texting at the same time is dangerous) and he said he stops whenever I text him. Do you think he likes me? Btw we r friends but idk if he likes me thaaaaat wayyyyy. Smile thx mod!!!

Hey girlie, there's a definite possibility. Try to spend more time with him and text him more. Flirt with him and see how he reacts. Maybe if you talk to Jill she might know something.

Lauren T.

by Carrie_Underwood on 5/19/2013 8:56:28 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
in nutrition and wellness at school we had to get in partners and all my friends were taken so i could either work alone or with this guy but he dosent work on anything! and now this is due monday so should i work on my own like what my friends say or should i keep working with him?

Hey girlie,

If it's a group project, it sounds like you should try to work together--is it possible for the two of you to meet this weekend to work on it? If he's not proposing any new ideas, maybe you could divide up the work, like suggesting that you'll make the poster if he researches a certain topic, or something like that. Propose a way that divides the work fairly so that you can get the project done efficiently, and you'll do great!

Meghan D.

by mrsalicia on 5/18/2013 9:57:37 PM

by Emilicious on 5/18/2013 8:36:56 PM

I have the dream bouncy blush and it works amazing Smile

by AJScupcakegirl on 5/18/2013 4:17:23 PM

I love Elle Fanning and her sister <3

by Chloe<3 on 5/18/2013 12:19:00 PM

Try pairing unexpected colors such as pink and green, blue and yellow; or stay tonal with turquoise and navy, crimson and tangerine.

Summer is almost here, which means pool weather is right around the corner! When you lounge poolside what will you be rockin’?

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.