5 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

7 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

8 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Get your Gatsby on! Start the weekend with a seriously swell '20s-style workout

Ready to get schooled in a little 1920's glamour? From outfits to accessories to music, the era of flappers and prohibition is one that's always...

Hey, I have two questions. Okay, both of these are like totally awk but whatevs. Ok, so I wanted to lose like 10-15 lbs and I heard the skinny girl diet is awesome because you have like unlimited fruits and veggies. Also, how can I ask my mom that I want to shave. i have SUPER hairy legs and it drives me crazy. Thanks!

Hey! just so ya know, girls’ bodies change  a ton during the teen years and weight gain is normal and restricting your diet drastically won’t actually help you lose weight. That being said I'm gonna direct you to our fitness page for all our info on healthy living Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/health-and-fitness.aspx

and as for talking to your mom, just bring up that you might want to shave and see how she reacts, if she seems receptive you can go from there. It'll be way easier if you're just direct with her Smile

Helen S.

by GirlyChic on 5/18/2013 12:56:39 PM

I just noticed it the day before yesterday and haven't gotten anymore. There's just that one. I think it's a pimple or a ingrown hair but I'm not 100% sure. Meghan D.

by iluvmusic♥ on 5/17/2013 11:09:21 PM

Laughing
Join fit the fun way! The only way to get the body you want without food restrictions, diets, pills, or boring workouts. Come and see what you can happily be!

by XxStarlessNightxX on 5/17/2013 9:52:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi! I have tried starting a workout routine, but none is working for me!! I want to lose a little bit of weight in my belly but I start routines and never continue them!! Do you have any tips to actually stick with a workout routine? And how many times a week should I work out? Thanks! Smile

Hey allicat13, keep yourself energized and motivated while working out. Make a playlist of fun, upbeat songs to workout to. Also post pictures in your workout space or bring pics with you to the gym of the body you'd like to have. So whenever you feel discouraged you can just glance at that flat tummy to keep yourself going. Work out as much as you can, and if that's only once a week that's fine. Just be sure you're working out for a couple minutes with small breaks. You can do it girl! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by allicat13 on 5/17/2013 6:45:27 PM

She looks like Roxie from Chicago with Black Hair lol

by hermionegirl12 on 5/17/2013 6:34:42 PM

Hey iluvmusic, how long has this bump been there? Have you ever gotten bumps anywhere else down there?

Lynae P.