5 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

5 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

8 HOURS AGO What kind of guy should you go for? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/OHtk0RLtVR

COMMENTS

My dad is sexually abusing me. How can I tell my mom?

My parents were going to get a divorce because my dad sexually abused me. It was without me knowing it was abuse, I just grew...

That's just not right. I understand your situation though. Studies show that when you grow up with something like that you are used to it no problem. But when you hit school and you see how taboo it is in public society you feel odd. In this case i would have immediately talked to my mom. Even though it's your dad try to distance yourself and try to set your own boundaries. Good Luck! Smile

by TravelCrazyChic2012 on 7/31/2013 1:54:12 PM

My friend used to sexually abuse me. But I want you to know that telling people does help! It makes it better and helps you. I told my parents about it, and they took care of it. IT GETS EASIER! You have to tell your mom. My prayers are with you. Helen S.

by cardinal11Q on 6/13/2013 4:17:30 PM

ok your dad dose not to be treating u like that so talk to ur mom about ill be praying for u ur mom can stop ur dad treating u like that so talk to here about thx love -love391

by love391 on 6/12/2013 9:06:51 PM

im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for you i will PRAY for u and please talk to your mom about that you will feel so much better and she can help you so please keep STRONG and really talk to your mom about it dont be shy shes your mom you can tell her everything she will untrstand

by LOV E193 on 6/11/2013 10:12:49 PM

your dad dose not treat you right and you sould talk to your mom about asap

by LOV E193 on 6/11/2013 10:05:20 PM

Hey babe! I am so sorry to hear all of that. Here are some helpful links. xoxo

1-800-273-TALK (8255)

Nineline.org

1-800-999-9999

Caroline M.

by daylit14 on 5/30/2013 1:02:37 PM

I know what your going through I had to go through I went through it with my grandpa during my middle school years(I was living my grandparents at the time), and I had to deal with the same things when I with him and much worse. You should find someone that will listen to you. Your mom will eventually come around like my parents did (it took them a year for them to realize the full truth and my grandma was just like your mom), but when they did realize the truth they stood by my side and defended me all the way through. As for right now, avoid your step-father if you let it go on the situation will only get worse. If he enters a room alone with you walk out of the room stay by your mom and if he's alone with you in the house go outside. He will get mad at you but take that anger he gives you and ignore it. Just walk away. If it gets bad enough find a friends house or a family members.

by winklame on 5/27/2013 1:56:11 PM

I'm so so so so so sooooo sorry! Just tell your mum and everything will turn out ok. Your mum can take you away from that situation so you can live a worry-free life.

by Kimposi1 on 5/26/2013 8:42:30 AM

OMG! Im soooo sorry that u have to go thru something like this...I wud be totally freaking out....just keep courage and pray(it helps....)

by tracy1904 on 5/25/2013 3:25:48 AM

im sorry to hear about the situation u have to deal with, please report about this automatically you shouldn't have to go through this with anybody especially your dad

by keyala0513 on 5/19/2013 8:59:44 PM