3 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

4 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

4 HOURS AGO Calling all career cuties! Snag internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/jo2w2Undss

COMMENTS

My dad is sexually abusing me. How can I tell my mom?

My parents were going to get a divorce because my dad sexually abused me. It was without me knowing it was abuse, I just grew...

Can you tell me more about the "Covenant House" listed above? Like what it is?

Hey girlie, Covenant House is a shelter for homeless youth with locations around the country. They also have a crisis hotline for frightened youth to call if they need help.

Lauren T.

by xXMissBehavedXx on 5/19/2013 8:22:01 PM

Woah that is horrible. I am so sorry. I think it would be best if you do call the cops on him.

by Selenator4ever on 5/18/2013 10:27:28 PM

Wow. YOUR DAD IS BREAKING THE LAW. I recommend calling the police! I called on my dad once...

by gpprettygirl on 5/18/2013 8:52:29 PM

Im so sorry! keep strong!

by Emilicious on 5/18/2013 8:36:05 PM

oh my goodness! i will be praying for you! I am so sorry to hear that, and please know that by speaking up it will help, and just keep faith!

by proballerina on 5/18/2013 5:42:24 PM

I am sooo sorry. Im praying for you.

by hgrules on 5/18/2013 12:35:23 PM

I'm so sorry! Your mom is probably in denial cause she is scared for you and your dad. Listen, you CANT let him abuse you like that. Tell him that you don't like it, that it bothers you, maybe even tell him your not his Gf! If you keep letting him abuse you, you could be hurt. Please promise me you wont let him keep it up. You have a voice so use it to defend you! Trust me,if you take this advice things will be better. Good luck!

by Mavertishboydrama on 5/18/2013 12:19:59 PM

I can't even describe how angry this makes me. Adults like this... ugh. No parent that loves you should treat you like that. Like an object. No boyfriend/girlfriend either. I can't imagine this happening to me, and I really feel for this girl. It must be horrible to be pushed around in such a sexual way. Hopefully she can get out of that situation!

by rileytibbles on 5/18/2013 11:53:19 AM

He's messed up no girl should have to go through that. You should just tell him to knock it off or if he starts physically abusing you when tell him to knock it off call the abusing center

by bella0105 on 5/18/2013 10:27:20 AM

That is so wrong. No girl should have to deal with that. Good for you for trying to get help.

by Glitterheart16 on 5/18/2013 1:30:07 AM