Bridget M.

is modding

19 MINUTES AGO See Toby from #PLL in a whole new way: http://t.co/LbGq9tjMCb

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 babes stay blemish-free with @SpaSonic's Face & Body Polisher from @Target: http://t.co/JEREVYUKTi

2 HOURS AGO Plus sized party dresses for every girl who's all about dat bass: http://t.co/xcYZJTAGsp

COMMENTS

My dad is sexually abusing me. How can I tell my mom?

My parents were going to get a divorce because my dad sexually abused me. It was without me knowing it was abuse, I just grew...

It is so wrong what he is doing, hopefully you can get some help. Its sounds like he needs a lot of help to.

by fashionqn on 5/17/2013 11:55:42 PM

thats so messed up! and sad this girls dad is disguting I understand its her dad but any person who can do that to there own child is very sick in the head wether its a dad or mom its not right at ALL its sickeing you share the same
blood with your child thats so disguting

by redvelvetluv on 5/17/2013 8:41:17 PM

You poor thing. I can't tell you how sorry I am! I will keep you in my prayers.

by Ralinia on 5/17/2013 7:39:34 PM

I AM SO SORRY. I hope that everything gets better for you.

by carinaamina on 5/17/2013 6:22:06 PM

Honey,I'm sooooo sorry :-( I REALLY hope that this stops! GL is right though. I'm praying for you<3

by iluvmusic♥ on 5/17/2013 5:05:34 PM

Wow, omg that is soo messed up :-( Sorry for you for having to deal with this

by maggie183 on 5/17/2013 4:10:48 PM

Wow! That's tough! I hope everything turns out okay Smile

by Sweetie99 on 5/17/2013 4:04:00 PM

I'm so sorry that you have to go through that! No girl should ever have to suffer they way you and too many other girls have. Writing that letter and that fact that your mom knows about the issue is certainly a good start. I know what you're going through because I sort of speak from experience and I promise it gets better and you're 10 times stronger than you think. ( BTW, I'm here if you need someone to talk to.)Good luck!

by scamp24 on 5/17/2013 4:00:06 PM