9 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

12 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

13 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Tune up your summer concert wardrobe with these picks

You’ve saved enough babysitting bucks to order your ticket and your friends are just as psyched for the summer concerts to begin. Only thing left to worry...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
hi,
Today I found a note that says "(my name) sucks" written on the bathroom. Should I tell a teacher, a friend?? I returned to the washroom only to find it had been erased. I have a lot of friends and as far as I know I have no enemies. I am very friendly and when I had to quit things with a friend who had been stringing me along it had been a challenge. Anyways when we were put on the same soccer team we began to talk,text etc. But the writing looked exactly like hers and her best friend (my replacement). What do I do?
HELP!!!

Hey babe, I'm sorry this happened. Try not to let it get you down! Girls can be mean sometimes, but don't sweat it. You have plenty of true friends that have your back. If you want to talk it out with an adult, you can totes go to a parent or teacher. You could even talk about it with a friend if you just need to vent. xo

Caroline M.

by crosbygal87 on 5/24/2013 3:52:05 PM

mod mod mod!
I am going to a before you exit/cody simpson/ryan beatty concert in a few weeks and i have no idea what to wear! i definitely want something cute and eye catching, and i have a light jean jacket vest i want to war with it. An ideas?

Hey girlie, go with some colored denim or bright colored shorts. And wear a simple tee with them so that your top doesn't steal the attention from your vest.

Lauren T.

by giruiz on 5/20/2013 5:30:05 PM

mod mod mod mod!
so I'm going to a sleep away camp for the first two weeks of summer. the only problem is that in the water we have to wear one pieces! i really only have bikinis and tankinis, where could i buy some cute one pieces?!
thanks

Hey girlie, try any department store. They'll have a good selection with different brands and price ranges.

Lauren T.

by evenkath on 5/19/2013 7:49:42 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
In September I'm going to a Fall Out Boy and Panic! at the disco concert. What should I wear???

Hey girlie, you still have a long time to think about that! But since it'll probably be cooler in September, go with a pair of skinny jeans and a top that you feel confident and comfortable in.

Lauren T.

by graceisnotonfire on 5/19/2013 7:00:39 PM

Awesome article! Luv it! It's so true cuz some ppl have certain styles or just lik to mix them up or experiment new trends! i still love it!!!!

by proballerina on 5/19/2013 2:04:36 PM

I love the dress, but I clicked on the website and am not exactly a fan of the back. I'm using this to plan an outfit because we (might!) be going to a Taylor Swift concert this summer Smile

by AJScupcakegirl on 5/19/2013 11:15:11 AM

Mod
Help needed! So my bra size is a 28c. No stores sell my size!! I only found one online store but they are EXPENSIVE, and not exact cute (at least to me). What can I do? I've mostly looked in target and kohls, but have looked online and nothing seems to have it. I can't stand wear bands that are too big, with cups that are too small anymore! Thank you! Smile

Hey girlie,

I would go to a department or specialty store near you and have them measure you and help you out--they will have expert advice on finding things that fit, and I'm sure if you asked for help they would be able to find you something at their store. If the band is too big, you could also wear them on the tightest hook instead of the middle (average) one. But the pros at the store will be able to help you find the right bra for you!

Meghan D.

by rosietoes4ever on 5/19/2013 12:21:15 AM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod
I need help.What should I wear to a Selena Gomez concert in November? I have no idea what so ever. I would like to wear something not to eye catching but still very nice.

Hey girlie,

If it is in November it might be chilly, so maybe you could wear cute jeans or pants and a Selena tee if you have one, or another cute tee or top (and jacket if it's cold). Have fun at the concert!!

Meghan D.

by Selenator4ever on 5/18/2013 10:22:07 PM

My favorite concert look is the pop look. I'm seeing Taylor Swift this summer!

by supersingershannon on 5/18/2013 8:38:42 PM