2 HOURS AGO Stay stylish and cozy in these fur vests: http://t.co/a1zmTZ6Qhm

3 HOURS AGO "Why don't I like boys?" http://t.co/1iaz5r8cwE

5 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

COMMENTS

What he really thinks of your fave summer outfit

Summertime means party time! What better time to catch your crush’s eye with a sweet new outfit. If you’re convinced he won’t even notice your get-up...

@ballerina55 My dad passed away in 2011. What I really wanted was someone to come as be with me and tell me everything was going to be alright. Maybe she has a different way of coping, but that is what I would want. Stay strong for her!

by annap39 on 7/31/2013 10:48:51 AM

allison667 guys like short shorts cause there pigs
please don't start wearing tight tops and mini skirts cause
guys like it my favorite quote is classy girls are the prettiest girls always
remember this girls!

by redvelvetluv on 5/19/2013 12:46:09 PM

@ballerina55 my dad passed away when I was 8. just let her keep talking and listen to everything she says. ask her about all of the good memories she had with him, even if it's hard for her. good luck and so sorry for yours and her loss

by xxnycbeauty on 5/18/2013 9:24:03 PM

Yay this is great because I REALLY LOVE dresses Laughing

by YouCanCallMeCat on 5/18/2013 10:41:39 AM

I still love my off the shoulder shirts and they make me happy so I'll keep wearing them Smile I wish this article was worded a little differently though, it made me feel kinda insecure. This is a first for girlslife Frown

by genieinabottle on 5/18/2013 9:43:08 AM

by rockchik333 on 5/18/2013 6:48:32 AM

I really don't think this should be named what it is. It would be fine if it were "What guys think of new trends" but the title makes it look like boys are just judging your favorite clothes. And that is just mean. It's nice to hear how boys feel but I think it's a bit degrading to have guys tell us that the things we like to wear make us look bad and that we should just wear sundresses to look hot for them.

by Glitterheart16 on 5/18/2013 1:26:28 AM

I have known guys like sundresses. I wear them because I like them but its nice to know guys think they are hot. Did you notice all three of the guys think they are hot. What else would we expect a guy to think.

I dont think guys care if they are a floral pattern, I think they like them because we show skin when we wear them.

by fashionqn on 5/18/2013 12:00:40 AM

Is it weird that this article kind of hurt my feelings? I'm not allowed to wear short shorts and now I kind of feel paranoid and insecure about wearing Bermuda shorts.

Hey girlie,

I don't think that's weird at all, but you definitely shouldn't feel like you have to wear a certain type of clothing because of what other people think! The point of this article wasn't to dictate what girls should wear, but to show what guys think of fashion trends. But as we know, sometimes they can be totally clueless and off base, so you should wear whatever makes you happy, even if it totally baffles the guys Smile So if you're rocking Bermuda shorts, be confident in them and wear them with a cute top, and you'll be totally cute and totally you!

Meghan D.

by allison667 on 5/17/2013 11:35:49 PM

.....Well I guess I should start wearing more sundresses;)

by myfatsquirrel on 5/17/2013 11:06:24 PM