1 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

5 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

6 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

What he really thinks of your fave summer outfit

Summertime means party time! What better time to catch your crush’s eye with a sweet new outfit. If you’re convinced he won’t even notice your get-up...

I'm very shy but I wanna flirt with this one guy how can I flirt without saying anything?

Hey girlie,

I think that the best way to flirt would be to get to know him, so maybe you could invite him to hang out with you and your friends if you're shy. That way you will still be able to talk to him but won't have to do so one on one so it will be less awkward. You could also invite him to study together if you have a class together or ask him to sit with you and your friends at lunch. Good luck girlie!

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 5/17/2013 10:58:23 PM

This Will guy really knows his stuff! Props to him!

by lucyhsiung2005 on 5/17/2013 10:42:30 PM

I didn't expect them to like tie-dye a lot, that's cool Smile

by Casey_cookie on 5/17/2013 9:42:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Lately I've been catching my crush (and guy friend) looking at me a lot lately- yesterday I caught him looking at me at least 5 times. He could be all the way across the room and I turn my head and he's looking at me.My friends also tell me he is looking in my direction a lot. Is this a sign he likes me? Whenever I am walking to my next class I feel him really close behind me, and they we start talking and walking together. What could this mean? My friends think he likes me, but I wonder if he really does. Thanks!

Hey girlie,

He might like you, but it's hard to tell just from that, because he might just happen to be looking at you when you see him. Since you're friends, maybe you could try subtly flirting with him or asking him to dance with you at your next dance to see how he responds. You could also try to hang out with him one on one outside of your friend group and see how he acts then!

Meghan D.

by Run4Life28 on 5/17/2013 9:41:31 PM

Omg redvelvetluv i TOTALLY agree with u!!!!""""

by ralinia on 5/17/2013 8:58:51 PM

I love off the shoulder tops!  Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 5/17/2013 8:51:27 PM

I really do not care wether a guy likes my outfit or not
I dress for myself if I wanna wear a sundress with old converse I will I like to look nice but when im all dressed up its not to get attention from some guy

by redvelvetluv on 5/17/2013 8:45:37 PM

I happen to enjoy my bermuda shorts Tong If a guy doesn't like it then he can suck it up and deal with it. I would love more sundresses though... and I've thought about that even before reading this.

by puella94 on 5/17/2013 8:10:44 PM

lol this kinda makes me sad because I'm not allowed to wear short shorts, and obviously that's what guys like.

by allison667 on 5/17/2013 7:19:03 PM

I don't wear any of this stuff anyway Tong Except my neon sneakers.

by hermionegirl12 on 5/17/2013 7:18:36 PM