2 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

3 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

4 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

COMMENTS

What he really thinks of your fave summer outfit

Summertime means party time! What better time to catch your crush’s eye with a sweet new outfit. If you’re convinced he won’t even notice your get-up...

@ballerina55 My dad passed away in 2011. What I really wanted was someone to come as be with me and tell me everything was going to be alright. Maybe she has a different way of coping, but that is what I would want. Stay strong for her!

by annap39 on 7/31/2013 10:48:51 AM

allison667 guys like short shorts cause there pigs
please don't start wearing tight tops and mini skirts cause
guys like it my favorite quote is classy girls are the prettiest girls always
remember this girls!

by redvelvetluv on 5/19/2013 12:46:09 PM

@ballerina55 my dad passed away when I was 8. just let her keep talking and listen to everything she says. ask her about all of the good memories she had with him, even if it's hard for her. good luck and so sorry for yours and her loss

by xxnycbeauty on 5/18/2013 9:24:03 PM

Yay this is great because I REALLY LOVE dresses Laughing

by YouCanCallMeCat on 5/18/2013 10:41:39 AM

I still love my off the shoulder shirts and they make me happy so I'll keep wearing them Smile I wish this article was worded a little differently though, it made me feel kinda insecure. This is a first for girlslife Frown

by genieinabottle on 5/18/2013 9:43:08 AM

by rockchik333 on 5/18/2013 6:48:32 AM

I really don't think this should be named what it is. It would be fine if it were "What guys think of new trends" but the title makes it look like boys are just judging your favorite clothes. And that is just mean. It's nice to hear how boys feel but I think it's a bit degrading to have guys tell us that the things we like to wear make us look bad and that we should just wear sundresses to look hot for them.

by Glitterheart16 on 5/18/2013 1:26:28 AM

I have known guys like sundresses. I wear them because I like them but its nice to know guys think they are hot. Did you notice all three of the guys think they are hot. What else would we expect a guy to think.

I dont think guys care if they are a floral pattern, I think they like them because we show skin when we wear them.

by fashionqn on 5/18/2013 12:00:40 AM

Is it weird that this article kind of hurt my feelings? I'm not allowed to wear short shorts and now I kind of feel paranoid and insecure about wearing Bermuda shorts.

Hey girlie,

I don't think that's weird at all, but you definitely shouldn't feel like you have to wear a certain type of clothing because of what other people think! The point of this article wasn't to dictate what girls should wear, but to show what guys think of fashion trends. But as we know, sometimes they can be totally clueless and off base, so you should wear whatever makes you happy, even if it totally baffles the guys Smile So if you're rocking Bermuda shorts, be confident in them and wear them with a cute top, and you'll be totally cute and totally you!

Meghan D.

by allison667 on 5/17/2013 11:35:49 PM

.....Well I guess I should start wearing more sundresses;)

by myfatsquirrel on 5/17/2013 11:06:24 PM

I'm very shy but I wanna flirt with this one guy how can I flirt without saying anything?

Hey girlie,

I think that the best way to flirt would be to get to know him, so maybe you could invite him to hang out with you and your friends if you're shy. That way you will still be able to talk to him but won't have to do so one on one so it will be less awkward. You could also invite him to study together if you have a class together or ask him to sit with you and your friends at lunch. Good luck girlie!

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 5/17/2013 10:58:23 PM

This Will guy really knows his stuff! Props to him!

by lucyhsiung2005 on 5/17/2013 10:42:30 PM

I didn't expect them to like tie-dye a lot, that's cool Smile

by Casey_cookie on 5/17/2013 9:42:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Lately I've been catching my crush (and guy friend) looking at me a lot lately- yesterday I caught him looking at me at least 5 times. He could be all the way across the room and I turn my head and he's looking at me.My friends also tell me he is looking in my direction a lot. Is this a sign he likes me? Whenever I am walking to my next class I feel him really close behind me, and they we start talking and walking together. What could this mean? My friends think he likes me, but I wonder if he really does. Thanks!

Hey girlie,

He might like you, but it's hard to tell just from that, because he might just happen to be looking at you when you see him. Since you're friends, maybe you could try subtly flirting with him or asking him to dance with you at your next dance to see how he responds. You could also try to hang out with him one on one outside of your friend group and see how he acts then!

Meghan D.

by Run4Life28 on 5/17/2013 9:41:31 PM

Omg redvelvetluv i TOTALLY agree with u!!!!""""

by ralinia on 5/17/2013 8:58:51 PM

I love off the shoulder tops!  Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 5/17/2013 8:51:27 PM

I really do not care wether a guy likes my outfit or not
I dress for myself if I wanna wear a sundress with old converse I will I like to look nice but when im all dressed up its not to get attention from some guy

by redvelvetluv on 5/17/2013 8:45:37 PM

I happen to enjoy my bermuda shorts Tong If a guy doesn't like it then he can suck it up and deal with it. I would love more sundresses though... and I've thought about that even before reading this.

by puella94 on 5/17/2013 8:10:44 PM

lol this kinda makes me sad because I'm not allowed to wear short shorts, and obviously that's what guys like.

by allison667 on 5/17/2013 7:19:03 PM

I don't wear any of this stuff anyway Tong Except my neon sneakers.

by hermionegirl12 on 5/17/2013 7:18:36 PM

Ok who else is feeling the need to go on a sundress shopping spree after reading this?! haha

by maggie183 on 5/17/2013 6:52:21 PM

I'm sorry, but I like my high-rise shorts and off-shoulder tops, and tie dye reminds me of bad art projects. If a guy doesn't like that, then that's too bad.

by ineedadelorean on 5/17/2013 4:50:54 PM

"Girls do not dress for boys. They dress for themselves, and of course, each other. If girls dressed for boys, they'd just walk around naked all the time." So true.

by Chloe<3 on 5/17/2013 3:51:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi. My best friend's dad passed away earlier today. She's also my second cousin. She was at my house when he went into hospital but she didn't know it was serious. She went to her grandma's house and ,according to my mum who was there, told her. I really don't know what to do. She isn't going to school tomorrow. I still haven't talked to her. It's late now so I can't call her. Please help. I don't know what to do.

Hey girlie, I am so so sorry to hear that. I think that best thing to do is just to be there for your friend, tomorrow you could try calling her and seeing if she needs anything, even if it's just someone to sit with her while she processes the tragedy. Try to look out for her too, she is likely going to be upset for a long time so be as supportive as possible. I am sorry for your loss and your best friend's. Stay strong. xx

Caroline M.