6 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

8 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

9 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

It's puppy love with The Last Dogs: Dark Waters

Any dog lovers out there? If so, (or even if you just wanna read a fun book) we’ve got a new title to add to your list...

I love the first book in that series it is really good

by Kasey02 on 6/15/2013 4:27:59 PM

I love St. Bernards! I want to get a puppy so badly!

by Chloe<3 on 5/21/2013 10:39:46 PM

I love pomeranians. Any big dog I love too.

by rnbwcupcakes on 5/20/2013 8:35:07 PM

My dog is also my profile picture! ^.^

by YouCanCallMeCat on 5/20/2013 4:18:27 PM

It;s really hard not to love dogs. Even when my dog does something really bad and I get mad him, I can't be frustrated at him because he's SO DARN CUTE!!! Dogs are like our kids. Smile I've always loved the Pomeranian since I was little. My cousin how one named Toetoe. It's kind of shy but once it gets to know you it's very loving. Most of the Pomeranian are really friendly. Smile I own a Jack Russel Terrier mix right now. I love him and right now he's my favorite dog! Smile
I really want to get this book it sounds interesting.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 5/20/2013 4:17:40 PM

I am definitely a dog lover. Since I was little my favorite breed has been Shetland Sheepdogs. More recently is the addition of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels

by puella94 on 5/20/2013 3:49:36 PM

I am a TOTAL dog lover!! I don't have a favorite breed but I like mutts and Great Danes more than others!

by -strawberry13 on 5/20/2013 1:21:25 PM

Hey cinnamon rolls! Please join or check out my RIP Hachiko club
in case you don't know who Hachiko is he is this famous dog in Japan who would wait
for his owner at the train station everyday sadly his owner passed away but Hachi still waited everyday for ten years until he passed away too they have a movie about him called Hachi a dogs tale but big warning it's sad

by redvelvetluv on 5/20/2013 10:08:48 AM

by Emilicious on 5/20/2013 12:57:51 AM

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!