12 HOURS AGO Mmm mmm monday! Try these ah-mazing Asian-inspired dishes for dins!: http://t.co/ctAqA4boAN pic.twitter.com/yeIbfWUaWY

13 HOURS AGO Check out how this 12 year old's science fair project is changing the medical game: http://t.co/Hs0oytAv42 pic.twitter.com/EJdq5sqUvP

14 HOURS AGO Your weekly horoscopes are in ladies and it's looks like it's time for a change: http://t.co/fHodb4ULWc pic.twitter.com/4Sy08hNKp7

COMMENTS

Musical collabs we totally heart

Carly Rae Jepsen and Nicki Minaj recently teamed up for a remix of "Tonight I'm Getting Over You” (Check it out HERE). Which got us thinking: What...

Ariana grande used to sing great songs like Put Your Hearts Up, Pink Champagne, Vienna, and Popular song which she sang with MIKA, but now she's falling into cookie cutter pop star mode and singing way too mainstream songs. What happened to the old her? i miss it

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 5/20/2013 7:22:28 PM

Em11ily, I don't really agree with your comment because there is still tons of good music out there. Some celebrities use auto-tune but not all of them do. Your comment is very general and you are basically saying that all of the music nowadays is bad.

by angrybirds99 on 5/20/2013 6:53:06 PM

I totally agree with Em11ily!

by a_school_nerd on 5/19/2013 9:08:19 PM

Being a pianist and vocalist, then listening to celebrities sing, makes me wonder what happened to actual talent. For one, they all sound the same, and they abuse their voices. A lot more goes into singing than, singing a song, and several people fail to realize that. It seems now a days people are literally like, hey can you sing? No, but I can use a computer, and that makes me sick. I have one request, let's make actual music instead of just singing a song someone else wrote for you-Then adding in auto tune because you can't stay on pitch Yes, there is a difference between singing and making music!

by Em11ily on 5/19/2013 8:23:56 PM

A collab I would love to see is Panic! at the Disco and PAramore!

by graceisnotonfire on 5/19/2013 7:39:06 PM

I love Taylor swift, so I like her and Ed Sheeran's collaboration. However, Nate Ruess and Pink is definitely my favorite. Their voices are perfect together

by bonbon7810 on 5/19/2013 2:43:39 PM

Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande!

by Queenbee4ever on 5/19/2013 2:38:17 PM

I love Everything Has Changed! Also, Highway Don't Care is one of my favorites right now! Anything with Taylor Swift in it is good to me. (:

by tropicdog on 5/19/2013 2:32:16 PM

I love highway don't care

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 5/19/2013 2:26:50 PM