AN HOUR AGO Check out Skylar Stecker's *newest* gig!: http://t.co/F4pM2WNP9T pic.twitter.com/gRQV6koS7C

2 HOURS AGO It's time to make witch hazel your new bff: http://t.co/9XeAgyG1B1 pic.twitter.com/JtHSSNBLVx

3 HOURS AGO Sloppy sibling + sharing a room? Eek! Luckily, we've got you covered: http://t.co/3vHIymEkXM pic.twitter.com/IBaJ9BlnRi

COMMENTS

6 handbags every girl should own

Overwhelmed by all the bag choices out there, and don’t know where to start looking? We hear ya, girl. Figuring out what makes a good, functional bag...

Want some advice about boys, fashion, meanies, relationship and friendships? This the best place for it. I log in everyday and i will try to answer all ur questions.Please keep inviting people and i hope this club becomes a succesful one Smileit's great

by XpurplemermaidalexX on 5/30/2013 10:48:19 PM

Hey everyone if you need help with fashion and need some advice just ask me and I'll answer it as soon as I can.

by Kylam20 on 5/26/2013 10:35:37 PM

by Emilicious on 5/21/2013 8:52:47 PM

I love number 5!!! Those bags are so cute.

by XpurplemermaidalexX on 5/21/2013 7:46:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
In about a week I'm going to a Paramore concert and have NO idea what to wear!
~ Graceisnotonfire♥♥

Hey Gracieisnotonfire, something cute and casual will work. Maybe a crop top with jeans, sandals and accessories will work. Or a dress with flats and jewelry. Snoop through your closet, I'm sure you'll find something. Have fun! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by graceisnotonfire on 5/21/2013 5:48:28 PM

Tomorrow is 6 grade graduation. I am wearing a coral-colored dress with either a black or brown belt, and sandals with a black bow. I need to know how to do my eyemakeup. i dont want it too dramatic though. i have reddish hair, hazel eyes, and fair skin if that helps. Thanks!!!!!

Hey strawberryblonde12, I think something simple like black eyeliner and mascara will work with a nude lip gloss. That outfit sounds really cute girl. Congrats! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by strawberryblonde12 on 5/21/2013 5:11:32 PM

I love all of these bag! I have one like the first one

by barbiegirl15 on 5/21/2013 5:04:41 PM

I like the blue Marc Jacobs bag but it's just a lil' bit expensive. Smile lol

by AJScupcakegirl on 5/21/2013 3:50:45 PM

Hi everyone I think I am the first comment.happy first comment.By the way love the owl wallet!!!!

by olivia19 on 5/21/2013 2:08:50 PM

Flat, oily hair and no time to shower? Not cute. Put on a cute headband that matches your outfit, and you’ll look instantly darling!

If you could have an exotic animal as a pet, what kind would you want?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

SPOTTED: Teenage revolutionary Vivian Apple!

3,000 “Believers” are missing or dead, and Vivian Apple may be the only one who can save them.  Because for her, the Apocalypse was just the beginning. CLICK HERE for more.