AN HOUR AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

2 HOURS AGO Our makeup musts we always have going BTS: http://t.co/WE5hijGzT8

3 HOURS AGO Learn these beginner poses and become the next pro at yoga! http://t.co/FRwmboprw5

COMMENTS

6 handbags every girl should own

Overwhelmed by all the bag choices out there, and don’t know where to start looking? We hear ya, girl. Figuring out what makes a good, functional bag...

Want some advice about boys, fashion, meanies, relationship and friendships? This the best place for it. I log in everyday and i will try to answer all ur questions.Please keep inviting people and i hope this club becomes a succesful one Smileit's great

by XpurplemermaidalexX on 5/30/2013 10:48:19 PM

Hey everyone if you need help with fashion and need some advice just ask me and I'll answer it as soon as I can.

by Kylam20 on 5/26/2013 10:35:37 PM

by Emilicious on 5/21/2013 8:52:47 PM

I love number 5!!! Those bags are so cute.

by XpurplemermaidalexX on 5/21/2013 7:46:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
In about a week I'm going to a Paramore concert and have NO idea what to wear!
~ Graceisnotonfire♥♥

Hey Gracieisnotonfire, something cute and casual will work. Maybe a crop top with jeans, sandals and accessories will work. Or a dress with flats and jewelry. Snoop through your closet, I'm sure you'll find something. Have fun! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by graceisnotonfire on 5/21/2013 5:48:28 PM

Tomorrow is 6 grade graduation. I am wearing a coral-colored dress with either a black or brown belt, and sandals with a black bow. I need to know how to do my eyemakeup. i dont want it too dramatic though. i have reddish hair, hazel eyes, and fair skin if that helps. Thanks!!!!!

Hey strawberryblonde12, I think something simple like black eyeliner and mascara will work with a nude lip gloss. That outfit sounds really cute girl. Congrats! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by strawberryblonde12 on 5/21/2013 5:11:32 PM

I love all of these bag! I have one like the first one

by barbiegirl15 on 5/21/2013 5:04:41 PM

I like the blue Marc Jacobs bag but it's just a lil' bit expensive. Smile lol

by AJScupcakegirl on 5/21/2013 3:50:45 PM

Hi everyone I think I am the first comment.happy first comment.By the way love the owl wallet!!!!

by olivia19 on 5/21/2013 2:08:50 PM