13 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

14 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

15 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Selena vs. Taylor

The 2013 Billboard Music Awards rocked Las Vegas this past weekend. Did you get a chance to check out the fun? Artists like Rihanna, Gotye and One Direction...

taylor because i dont really like the cut or pops of color on selena

by emma567 on 7/25/2013 4:40:15 PM

TAYLOR!!! Duh....

by gemstone_smile5 on 6/28/2013 12:33:04 AM

TAYLOR honestly i like both but sel's dress dosen't need that cut honestly it looks like someone just took some siccors and cut it then said here selena wear this in public!

by fozziebear on 6/27/2013 11:35:50 AM

Taylors I'm not a fan of the slit down selenas or the random color things on it. I like the design on Taylors

by blonde blue eyes on 6/26/2013 3:43:41 PM

SELENA duh. There is to much blue with tay tay!

by gibsonariana on 6/26/2013 2:04:30 PM

I don't really like taylor swift anymore, and I don't feel like she can completely pull off the whole 'pop star sexy girl' look, so SELENA!!

by umabuma1 on 6/21/2013 11:08:08 PM

I don't like Taylor Swift, but her dress is much prettier. Why'd you have to go pop, Taylor? But now with crazy shorts outfits you're beginning to look like some bad woman......

by Ralinia on 6/20/2013 6:47:20 PM

Taylor of course! I like them both as people but I love Taylor's dress! It's as fun as her music! <3 T. Swift

by fashiongirl43 on 6/18/2013 12:44:23 PM

TAYLOR!

by Katydiddit on 6/6/2013 7:18:32 PM

Of course its Taylor! it has texture, a great style, and an awesome color! plus the shoes looked great with the outfit. I liked where Selena's outfit was going, but the dress was plain and kinda gaudy.Plus,the random neon lines were totally out-of-place on a classy white dress.

by Coolioso24 on 6/4/2013 7:37:57 PM