10 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

13 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

14 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Help! Guys won't date me because I won't "do" anything

These cute guys all think I'm pretty, but they don’t ask me out because they think I won’t “do” anything. How can I convince them to go...

Fashion FYI
Need any fashion help or ideas on how to dress for an occasion then just join this club! Also if you need advice on anything else you also can ask me here!!!!!!!!

by Abbison28 on 5/28/2013 4:10:32 PM

ok so theres this guy I know were not really strangers anymore but he litteraly never talks to me he will say hi to my parents and everyone else and gives them a hug but ignores me he used to say hi but now he doesint say anything im very very quiet around boys but even if I say hi to him he has his head down and just waves I am not being a drama queen I am litteraly the only person he doesint talk to its almost like he ignores me it really hurts my feelings because I did nothing to him does he hate me? he walks right past me but he chats with everyone else hes def not shy

Hey girl!

He might not realize that you're shy and that his behavior is bothering you. Strike up a convo and ask him how he's been doing the next time you see him. If you confront him with confidence then he'll def stop to talk. He might just be shy around girls!

Jess D.

by redvelvetluv on 5/28/2013 1:00:29 PM

I got lucky this past semester by getting seated next to my longtime crush in a class. We've become really great friends and I've been working up the courage to ask him to go with me to my schools formal/end of the year dance. Last week I was just about to tell him when my best friend came running over to me and told me he (my crush) just asked her to the dance. A part of me hoped that since the dance was in 2 weeks maybe he felt pressured to get a date. Then he asked me advice on when he should ask her to be his girlfriend. I then found out that my best friend didn't even like him, she just wanted a date and had never really talked to him. It kind of stings. Should I still tell him how I feel?

Hey girlie, maybe you should wait until next year to tell him. Give this some time to settle down and let him get over his feelings for your friend before you tell him about your feelings.

Lauren T.

by timekeeper on 5/27/2013 8:57:23 PM

so my boyfriend is leaving this weekend for a few weeks, and I want to give him something sweet that will remind him of me. He loves to read so I was thinking of giving him a copy of my favorite book with a picture of us as the bookmark and a cute note. Any other good ideas? Thanks!!

Hey girlie, I love that idea! Whatever you do, you should definitely include a picture of the two of you. A mix CD or playlist of songs that make you think of him would be cute.

Lauren T.

by privygurl123 on 5/27/2013 8:21:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi,
In grade 4 i moved from my school lets say called CS to PS. All my friends from CS want me to return. My parents brought the idea of moving back a couple of weeks ago, but I never really thought much of it until yesterday when my parents asked me to make my decision. Now I'm torn, what to I do? I don't wanna leave my new friends and I want to see my old friends. Also, I want to see my old friends bc I'm going to be going to HS with them. Also do I dare leave for my grade 8 year?
HELP!

Hey girlie, make a list of pros and cons. If you're going to high school with your old friends, then you'll be back with them a year anyway.

Lauren T.

by crosbygal87 on 5/27/2013 4:32:43 PM

Mod mod mod
So my crush has been acting weird. Last week, his bff threw something by me, and he said to my crush "go get it". My crush didn't get it. Maybe they were waiting for me to bring it to them? I didn't bring it to them. They walked over to where I was, and sat down near me, close enough to where I could hear them whisper. My crush's bff whispered something like "she was staring at me the whole time!". At least, that's what I think he said. I got mad, because I don't like his bff. I said "I like secrets!" sarcastically. They looked over at me. The friend mocked me and left. My crush stayed for a little bit,checking his phone. He seemed flustered, though. Now this week, I got out of the car, and I saw him watching me from the balcony. After that, I was reading a book, and he was giggling with his friend. I checked his fb page, and he just recently started "liking" a whole bunch of books. Does he want to look like we have something in common, or is it just a coincidence? Thanks!

Hey girlie!! I think your crush just did that to get your attention.  Also I think he wants to have something in common with you to start a good convo.  Just keep hanging out with him and doing what your doing Smile
Elizabeth K.

by isabellec on 5/27/2013 12:28:01 PM

Dave's right as usual..I usually agree most with his answers

by maggie183 on 5/27/2013 11:55:13 AM

about 2 weeks ago I started hanging out with this guy and his friends. We both are flirts so it didn't take long before we got super touchy-feely with eachother. We were both involved in a show so before the show we would go somewhere cuddle and talk. then about 3 days after everything we went into a back room before a show and made out. I told one of my friends and she told people and I think that made him uncomfortable. Anyways now we barely talk and we haven't talked at all about what happened. We've texted once about an audition for another show and hugged at the cast party for the last show but we haven't actually talked. Why does he seem to ignore me? How do I make that contact with him so we can talk about what happened with out it being awkward?

Hey babe- So i def think you should confront him about how you are feeling.  Maybe because your friend told people he is feeling anxious because his private thing is now becoming public.  I bet he still likes you, he is probs just more shy now because he doesn't want you telling your friends all of the deats. Hope this helps xox

Elizabeth K.

by cgirl751 on 5/27/2013 9:53:16 AM

I think Bill and Dave misunderstood the question...

by LittleUsagiTewi on 5/27/2013 1:59:21 AM