8 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

11 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

12 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

The Real Deal: Why guys hate shopping

Why is it most guys don’t like to shop? I don't really mind that boys don't like shopping, but I wonder if there’s a reason most girls...

@hermionegirl12 Please calm down. He was completely joking. Bill does a lot of funny ones, while Dave does the actual explaining sometimes.

by LittleUsagiTewi on 6/14/2013 1:25:40 AM

Is there anyway I can ask a personal question without MODing in the comment section?

Hey IDKBoys, yeah you can just type your question and we'll still answer it. Typing MOD at the top just gets our attention and lets us know the question is intended for us. If you'd like some of the other girlies on this site to help, add that to your question. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by IDKBoys on 5/28/2013 7:36:16 PM

I asked a question on this page a little while ago and I just wanted to make sure it went through..thanks

by maggie183 on 5/22/2013 9:49:03 PM

WHOA!! Where did you two boys get your facts from?
Did YOU two go back in time and see all of this happen? No! You didn't!
The rumour that says that the reason that boys are stronger/like shopping
less because in the caveman days the men did the hunting while the girls just
chose what they ate has NOT been scientifically proven. It is just a RUMOUR,
that is all. I've heard this rumour and have done research, and I can guarrantee you this is all at most a theory!
And do you know where this theory comes from? Stereotypes today! Since the
stereotype for girls is that they like shopping and looks and hate sports, and that
boys like sports and getting dirty and hate shopping and nail painting, that led them to
believe that stupid cavemen rumour! These stereotypes are stupid and offensive, but people still use them. Sigh.
So in conclusion, this stupid cavemen rumour is NOT the reason. In fact, it may not be true that girls like shopping more than boys. It's just the stereoty

by hermionegirl12 on 5/21/2013 5:03:00 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
hi,
I really want to shave my legs.my sister asked for both of us and my mom sayed she would talk to our dad.well they never talked.my sister tryed to ask if they talked but she just got mad.we are going on vacation in a couple months and i want to have smooth hair free legs.what do i do?
thanks

Hey girl,

It can be hard to talk to parents about personal stuff. Check out GL shaving advice here: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/05/27/shaving-talk-with-mom.aspx

If your mom isn't cool with you using a razor just yet, you could ask her about alternatives: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/11/17/How-to-hair-removal-lotion.aspx

Good luck!

Trish M.

by olivia19 on 5/21/2013 1:30:33 PM

My boyfriend and I broke up last week. There are some things I wanna ask him. But every time I try to text him, I chicken out. My first question is should I even text him? I feel like it will make me feel better and help me move on. Second, what should I say not to put him on the spot? Third, how can I not chicken not? What should I do to not freak out? Thanks!

Hey girlie, just text him. You have nothing to lose and it will help you feel better. If you need to, ask your friend to type it for you or at least just hit send so that you don't have any choice in the matter.

Lauren T.

by scamp24 on 5/20/2013 7:49:17 PM

Is there any chance that I can lose major weight in my thighs without losing my curves out butt?? And Im not trying to be weird when I say this but especially the fat in my upper thighs??

Hey girlie, cardio is the best way to lose weight in your thighs. Try running or walking to lose weight.

Lauren T.

by _Jessica21 on 5/20/2013 7:15:19 PM

Ok well today at lunch one of my friends asked my crush, lets call him Jake, out even though she knew how much i liked him. they are bf/gf now. she brags but she just started liking him when i told her how much i liked him. i was hurt but didnt show it. Jake is my bgf so we always hang out at school. well then another friend asked a guy out, we'll call him Ben, out for me. Ben is just a friend. we have been bf/gf before but i dont like him anymore like that. i didnt know she asked him out. there is 2 days left of school and i want to break up with him but dont want to be rude by breaking up with him the day after. WHat do i do? please help.

Hey girlie, explain to him that you really like him as a friend, but not as a bf anymore. He'll understand. And it's better to do it now than to keep leading him on.

Lauren T.

by strawberryblonde12 on 5/20/2013 6:46:29 PM

I find Dave's comment sexist

by Jules1399 on 5/20/2013 6:46:16 PM

I have a huge crush but I barely see him anymore and get so shy around him. I'm not shy around any guys but him. He's the first guy I've gotten this shy around and I don't even know why. I have a lot of guy friends and sometimes my crush sees me talking to them. I know I'm giving mixed signals and it really bothers me! I don't want to blow off my guy friends but I don't want to hurt my crush either. Frown My crush gives me some signs that he might like me back and I'm just confusing him! I also don't want him to think I don't like him because I don't talk to him. I don't talk to him because I LIKE HIM. I have his number and I'll see him a few more times for after school activities before school ends. What should I do?

Hey girlie, you're shy around him because you like him and he makes you nervous. But be brave and confident around him. Keep talking to him, and it'll start to get more comfortable.

Lauren T.