AN HOUR AGO Wanna make team captain this year? Here's how: http://t.co/87JKx4sd94

13 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

16 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

COMMENTS

Trends we heart: Americana

Deck yourself in patriot pride this summer. Right now, we’re loving all things red, white and blue. Spy our picks that are perfect for hanging with friends, chilling...

I'm like 125 pounds, and I'm only like 5 feet tall, so most of that weight shows in my stomache. I really want to wear a two piece, but my tummy is too big. What can i do to get it smaller quickly?

Hey babe! The best think you can do is try to get into good shape.  Start eating as healthy as you can and exercising frequently! You can also check out this link to see what type of bikini is best for your shape! Also, don't focus too much on what the scale is telling you and focus on how you feel about yourself without the scale.

Elizabeth K.

by mayanunna on 5/31/2013 4:52:03 PM

Hey girls need advice on clothing, beauty, hair, and even the top celebs. I can help you with that. You can ask me anything! If I'm online which is practicaly 24/7 I'll answer your questions ASAP. I hope to help you soon.

by Kylam20 on 5/27/2013 1:21:16 PM

If anyone has any questions about clothes and accessories just ask me and I will answer as soon as I can.

by Kylam20 on 5/24/2013 10:51:41 PM

I have my spring speech tomorrow and I am scared of public speaking. Do you have any tips to calm me down?

Hey girlie, practice a lot tonight. If you know your speech inside and out then you can be confident giving it to your class. Take deep breaths before your speech. It'll help you calm down and give a great speech!

Lauren T.

by potterjay on 5/20/2013 8:41:34 PM

Modmodmod
i have an hourglass glass figure and my hips are kinda wide. i'm not allowed to wear a bikini, so what kind of swim suit should i go for and where should i get it from? btw we're right on money so it'll have probably stay $30 or under ugh
thanks mod

Hey girlie, try a store like Kohl's or maybe even Target. A tankini might be a good choice. It'll cover your stomach without being a full one piece suit. You could also try to find a one piece in a pretty pattern.

Lauren T.

by Bethanylovesyou on 5/20/2013 8:22:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My boyfriend and I broke up last week, We only have one class together but it's really awkward. It's really hard for me to sit right next to him. It kills me on the inside. I just want the weirdness to go away. I want to be friends with him again(he told me he still wants us to talk). First, what can I do to make it not so awkward between us in class? Second, what should I do so that we can at least start to be friends again? Do you think that should be friends this soon? I can't stand not talking to him or having him in my life at all. Thanks so much!

Hey girlie, just be nice and friendly. Ignoring him or acting weird just makes things awkward and worse. So try to act like his friend until you start to get more comfortable with it.

Lauren T.

by scamp24 on 5/20/2013 8:08:53 PM

Hey everybody! Will you please join my new club, Writing For Girls, if you like to write. There are positions open so if you'd like to come join please do!

by Cutie<3 on 5/20/2013 7:14:29 PM

Aww the star and striped sweater is sold out on Tobi ;/

by monicaisfabuluz on 5/20/2013 6:58:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a straight up and down figure. I'm not comfortable in bikinis. What type of swimsuit would look best on me?

Hey girlie, go for a pretty one piece. You can get a pretty pattern or something with bows.

Lauren T.