4 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

7 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

8 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

COMMENTS

Saved the best for last day

On the last day of fifth grade, I was walking down the ramp when my crush walked by. He looked excited around all his cool guy...

Wow girlie! That is so awesome....hope ya guys are still doin good ;]

by lscheble on 6/17/2013 1:41:24 AM

AAAAAAAWWWW! that is so sweet! ill never forget that story! Smile

by soccerstar987 on 5/28/2013 1:08:08 PM

That's absolutely adorable, but 5th grade seems a little young. I didn't have my first kiss until right before I started my freshman year. I'd wait until like 13 at least, but whatever works for you I guess.

by Bluestar479 on 5/27/2013 10:56:48 PM

wait... 5th grade?!? ok thats way too young to be kissing. i mean its sweet but i wouldn't start kissing or even dating till im 15 or 16 right now im 13 and i think thats way too young.

by kdvdsn on 5/26/2013 9:45:40 PM

LUCKY DUCK!!

by asomers555 on 5/24/2013 3:01:06 PM

Fifth grade?

by Jules1399 on 5/22/2013 4:03:19 PM

ok I understand girls have there own styles but why?! do girls that are like 13+16
wear a heavy load of makeup and revealing clothing? I know girls say they take good care of there skin but wearing a cake load of foundation is not good for skin at all
also I see girls that are younger then me like 12 or 13 wearing SHORT shorts and low cut tang tops it's like where are your parents? I think it's awful when I see a girl wearing a ton of makeup it's like a mask I can't even see there faces I know girls wear this much makeup and inappropriate clothing to get attention and oh there getting attention all right but it's not the good kind so why do girls do this?

Hey girl. People wear certain clothes and makeup because it makes them feel confident. But I agree that some styles are not for everyone and it is important to choose looks that are age appropriate. xx

Caroline M.

by redvelvetluv on 5/22/2013 1:25:59 PM

That's cute, but how old are you now? Fifth grade seems a little young to be kissing. I'm almost a sophomore and I haven't had my first kiss yet...

by myfatsquirrel on 5/21/2013 11:46:06 PM

@Glitterheart16 he was exited. ha ha ha

by gemstone_smile5 on 5/21/2013 11:31:33 PM

typo! someone can't look exited. But I guess it's kinda sweet.

by Glitterheart16 on 5/21/2013 10:39:22 PM