Bridget M.

is modding

6 MINUTES AGO That one guy who ruins your shot with all the other guysđź™…:http://t.co/46y1GfIeZ77

4 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

5 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

COMMENTS

Saved the best for last day

On the last day of fifth grade, I was walking down the ramp when my crush walked by. He looked excited around all his cool guy...

THATS TOO SWEET AND CUTE!!! Laughing

by Emilicious on 5/21/2013 8:53:31 PM

Cute, but, um...pardon me, here...FIFTH GRADE?!?!?!? I won't be kissing anyone until I'm 15 or 16! I babysit a guy in fifth grade. If you still have a babysitter, you are NOT old enough to be kissing guys. And if you can't spell "excited", I don't think you should date either. And just for the record, disrespecting teachers is never cool at any age. Not a fan of this.

by sweetpea185 on 5/21/2013 8:03:25 PM

Aww! Adorbs Smile

by walkthemoon11 on 5/21/2013 7:38:50 PM

that is soooo cute and funny lol!!!! I wish I could see that principal's face when he said that

by cherrypop123 on 5/21/2013 7:36:43 PM

Sounds like something my boyfriend would do lol...well...if I was in public school with him Smile

by glass-tears on 5/21/2013 6:35:32 PM

Actually, I don't think this is sweet at all. Firstly, if they're not even bf/gf, he shouldn't just go smooch her. Secondly, the principal is just doing her job. Even the way the guy told the pricipal off was extremely rude, almost mean. Finally, how old are these two? 10? 11? Too young. Well, if it meant a good thing to the girl, I'm happy for her. Maybe this just isn't my taste

by XxStarlessNightxX on 5/21/2013 6:32:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!
This guy and I constantly chat all the time and make cute references and everything we say to each other is absolutely adorable, and he totally gets me. I want to tell him that I like him, but I never see him at school. Do you think I'll be springing it on him if I tell him how I feel through a text? We have been talking for a long time now and stay up late texting. Do you think just telling him how I feel, not asking out, over a text would scare him?

Hey Pugglegirl1108, I don't think so, especially since you guys have been talking for awhile. It probably feels the same, and you admitting it first may help him communicate his feelings. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 5/21/2013 5:27:37 PM

That is adorable!

by Mickey_StyleQueen on 5/21/2013 4:58:27 PM

That's so cute Smile)))))

by ilove_nerds143 on 5/21/2013 4:17:16 PM