Bridget M.

is modding

10 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

13 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

14 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Saved the best for last day

On the last day of fifth grade, I was walking down the ramp when my crush walked by. He looked excited around all his cool guy...

Wow girlie! That is so awesome....hope ya guys are still doin good ;]

by lscheble on 6/17/2013 1:41:24 AM

AAAAAAAWWWW! that is so sweet! ill never forget that story! Smile

by soccerstar987 on 5/28/2013 1:08:08 PM

That's absolutely adorable, but 5th grade seems a little young. I didn't have my first kiss until right before I started my freshman year. I'd wait until like 13 at least, but whatever works for you I guess.

by Bluestar479 on 5/27/2013 10:56:48 PM

wait... 5th grade?!? ok thats way too young to be kissing. i mean its sweet but i wouldn't start kissing or even dating till im 15 or 16 right now im 13 and i think thats way too young.

by kdvdsn on 5/26/2013 9:45:40 PM

LUCKY DUCK!!

by asomers555 on 5/24/2013 3:01:06 PM

Fifth grade?

by Jules1399 on 5/22/2013 4:03:19 PM

ok I understand girls have there own styles but why?! do girls that are like 13+16
wear a heavy load of makeup and revealing clothing? I know girls say they take good care of there skin but wearing a cake load of foundation is not good for skin at all
also I see girls that are younger then me like 12 or 13 wearing SHORT shorts and low cut tang tops it's like where are your parents? I think it's awful when I see a girl wearing a ton of makeup it's like a mask I can't even see there faces I know girls wear this much makeup and inappropriate clothing to get attention and oh there getting attention all right but it's not the good kind so why do girls do this?

Hey girl. People wear certain clothes and makeup because it makes them feel confident. But I agree that some styles are not for everyone and it is important to choose looks that are age appropriate. xx

Caroline M.

by redvelvetluv on 5/22/2013 1:25:59 PM

That's cute, but how old are you now? Fifth grade seems a little young to be kissing. I'm almost a sophomore and I haven't had my first kiss yet...

by myfatsquirrel on 5/21/2013 11:46:06 PM

@Glitterheart16 he was exited. ha ha ha

by gemstone_smile5 on 5/21/2013 11:31:33 PM

typo! someone can't look exited. But I guess it's kinda sweet.

by Glitterheart16 on 5/21/2013 10:39:22 PM

THATS TOO SWEET AND CUTE!!! Laughing

by Emilicious on 5/21/2013 8:53:31 PM

Cute, but, um...pardon me, here...FIFTH GRADE?!?!?!? I won't be kissing anyone until I'm 15 or 16! I babysit a guy in fifth grade. If you still have a babysitter, you are NOT old enough to be kissing guys. And if you can't spell "excited", I don't think you should date either. And just for the record, disrespecting teachers is never cool at any age. Not a fan of this.

by sweetpea185 on 5/21/2013 8:03:25 PM

Aww! Adorbs Smile

by walkthemoon11 on 5/21/2013 7:38:50 PM

that is soooo cute and funny lol!!!! I wish I could see that principal's face when he said that

by cherrypop123 on 5/21/2013 7:36:43 PM

Sounds like something my boyfriend would do lol...well...if I was in public school with him Smile

by glass-tears on 5/21/2013 6:35:32 PM

Actually, I don't think this is sweet at all. Firstly, if they're not even bf/gf, he shouldn't just go smooch her. Secondly, the principal is just doing her job. Even the way the guy told the pricipal off was extremely rude, almost mean. Finally, how old are these two? 10? 11? Too young. Well, if it meant a good thing to the girl, I'm happy for her. Maybe this just isn't my taste

by XxStarlessNightxX on 5/21/2013 6:32:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!
This guy and I constantly chat all the time and make cute references and everything we say to each other is absolutely adorable, and he totally gets me. I want to tell him that I like him, but I never see him at school. Do you think I'll be springing it on him if I tell him how I feel through a text? We have been talking for a long time now and stay up late texting. Do you think just telling him how I feel, not asking out, over a text would scare him?

Hey Pugglegirl1108, I don't think so, especially since you guys have been talking for awhile. It probably feels the same, and you admitting it first may help him communicate his feelings. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 5/21/2013 5:27:37 PM

That is adorable!

by Mickey_StyleQueen on 5/21/2013 4:58:27 PM

That's so cute Smile)))))

by ilove_nerds143 on 5/21/2013 4:17:16 PM

AWWWW! HOW SWEET! <3

by Nialler_4_ever on 5/21/2013 3:33:09 PM

That sounds like the rudest, most immature guy I've ever met. And how is that sweet? He sounds disrespectful.

by LittleUsagiTewi on 5/21/2013 2:32:48 PM